2013 Lincoln MKZ

Based on 82 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

I support American, Mexican, & Canadian workers

By on Thursday, March 6, 2014

Pros: "I'm 6'2 and I still have room"

Cons: "Can't think of one"

"That's right! American, Mexican, & Canadian workers made my ruby red MKZ. Had a 2011 Prius and gave it to my mother. I love my Lincoln Hybrid."

Love this car.

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

Pros: "See below"

Cons: "See below"

"I have owned Jags, Mercs, Cads, and this car gives me every thing I had in those cars and more for less money. Ride and handling are excellent. Put it in S mode and it corners like a sport car. The only complaint I have is that there is no power folding side mirrors and no front parking sensors. Love the air condition (not ventilated but real AC) seats!!! Plenty of power too. Back up camera has turning guide lines, not just a picture, which really help park."

GREATEST PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE !

By on Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pros: "Ext. & Int. Design, Technology, Suspension, Seats."

Cons: "Small driver floor mat, steering at low speeds."

"I am 40 years old and I live in Mexico. I purchased the fully loaded MKZ V6. I was in the market for a $50,000 dollar car. My considerations were the BMW 328i and the Cadillac ATS. I liked the MKZ because if offered a V6 engine instead of a turbo 4. For $46,500 I bought the loaded MKZ with technology package which I have been using every single gadget (adaptive cruise, lane keeping assist, auto high beams, adaptive headlights that turns with steering, auto wipers, etc.) This car is a DELIGHT to drive. The seats are very comfortable and you can immediately sense the high quality leather used in them. It is very easy to find a comfortable driving position. It has 3 different suspension modes: Sport, Normal, Comfort. The Sport mode drives like a german car, the Comfort mode drives like a Town Car. In this car I have the best of both worlds. The engine sounds great, brakes are very good, and in Comfort mode you will barely hear any exterior noise. Lincoln did a great job with this car. I truly recommend its purchase."

2010 Lincoln MKZ

By on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Had the car just over a year. Liked it enough to buy it in the first place. Like it better every time I get into it. My daily driver. Comfortable, decent performance, good mileage (averaging 22.6 mpg), and VERY quiet. Standard sound system just fine. A car of this caliber should come with a trunk cargo net standard, though, and the dirver's outside rear-view mirror should dip (a la Hyundai and others) when put in reverse gear. A/C can be a little slow to cool on very hot days, but, I attribute part of that to the car's dark gray color."

42.5 mpg in the city!

By on Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pros: "great mpg, ride, reliability"

Cons: "Too much time for the backup camera to activate"

"I owned a Camry hybrid before the MKZ and the Lincoln drives so much nicer. Handling is much better as well. The ride is relaxed and stable on the highway. The cooled seats are fantastic in the summer. Back seat room is good for a smaller car - 4 adults can sit comfortably for long drives. The touch screen navigation is great, as is the Sirius traffic, fuel prices, and movie times. Car has been very reliable."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKZ near Honolulu. See local deals