2013 Lincoln MKZ

Based on 82 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

Great gas mileage. One tank lasts almost a month!!

By on Friday, October 14, 2011

Pros: "Great on gas, THX sound system is awesome."

Cons: "White Platium paint was $450 extra and bad quality"

"Had a 2008 MKZ and thought it was great but when the Hydrid became available in 2011 decided to get one. So far I'm happy did. Very reasonable price for luxury hydrid. The only thing I was disappointed about was that I really wanted a Tuxedo Black one, but due to the Japan Tsunami production of Black was limited. Being in Hawaii the supply of MKZ Hydrid in any color is already limited so I got one in White Platium (Tri-Coat)."

Love this car

By on Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"The Lincoln MKZ Hybrid has been a dream. Smooth ride, quiet, comfortable, loaded with technology, great voice activation and NAV system, USB media player (have a 64GB jump drive loaded with music), and you can't beat 40 MPG. Highly recommended."

LOVE THIS CAR ABOVE ALL ELSE

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pros: "drive, looks, power, electronics, sunroof, style,"

Cons: "headroom for a 6ft 4 man"

"Ive had Chrysler 300, Avalons, Camrys, Mazda Millenia, and have driven many many more. This car LOOKS SEXY, drives so so nice, accelerates NICELY, sounds great, handles and responds like a dream. I LOVE the sunroof.It is amazing, people stop and comment on the car all of the time.They cant believe its a Lincoln."

OK alternative to the Camry

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "Nice interior, 33 mpg on the hybrid for me,"

Cons: "rough ride on some freeways"

"I searched and searched for a car with over 30 miles to the gallon but that was not an economy car. I handed on the MKZ. I am very happy with the interior seats, noise (lack of) and gas mileage. The leaf fuel economy icons are fun to watch "grow" with good mileage. Sound system is very nice and the seat warmers/cooler are great. The wood trim takes the interior up a notch for sure. I love the feel of the steering wheel. The car is sturdy but runs rough on the freeway which I found surprising for a Lincoln. As a former Camry hybrid owner, I miss the following: Keyless Entry - I had to get used to knowing where my keys were and having them in my hand to start the car. Turning radius - The Camry turning radius was great. I end of doing a three point turn to make a U-turn. Trunk opening - I miss having a trunk to pops up when you open it. Navigating system - Though they tout the Sync system, it does work with every phone. In fact, only BMW as I know it has the system that will actually read the text and emails which again is something they tout. Also, the actual map is laid out so that it is hard to read the names of the west/east and north/south streets. They are all listed horizontally even if the street appears vertically on the map. In the Camry, you can touch the map and more it to see an area that is not in view. All in all, I have learned to live with these issues."

My second MKZ Hybrid

By on Monday, December 8, 2014

Pros: "Bit on the pricey side, when loaded with all options"

Cons: "Nothing I can think of."

"This car is extremely comfortable, elegant interior and exterior design. Bulletproof engine, with fantastic gas mileage and provides the smoothest most luxurious ride. The options are worth the extra cash."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKZ near Honolulu. See local deals