2013 Lincoln MKZ

Based on 84 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

My first hybrid-2014 Ingot Silver MKZ

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "Fuel ecomomy, THX sound system"

"I have had my 2014 MKZ hybrid for 3 months, I drive 32 miles to work each way mostly freeway. With my previous work vehicle, a 2006 Mountaineer the best mpg was 19 @ 65-70 mph. With the MKZ my worst has been 38 mpg and as I approach the 3000 mile break in period my mileage is continually increasing, I am currently getting 43-44 mpg which is saving me $120 - 150 monthly. Even though this is a hybrid it still has enough pep, to accelerate quickly onto the freeway. No complaints with any equipment functions or mechanical issues. Lots of compliments everywhere I go even though this a entry level Lincoln Ford has done a very good job on this model. Love the THX sound system and the overall layout of the interior, this is definitely a driver friendly car. I have been driving Lincolns since the 1970's and this MKZ is among one of my favorites so far."

I support American, Mexican, & Canadian workers

By on Thursday, March 6, 2014

Pros: "I'm 6'2 and I still have room"

Cons: "Can't think of one"

"That's right! American, Mexican, & Canadian workers made my ruby red MKZ. Had a 2011 Prius and gave it to my mother. I love my Lincoln Hybrid."

Smooth, Comfortable, and Sophisticated!

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Pros: "great value, fun to drive, sleek and stylish"

Cons: "None!"

"Excellent value for a luxury vehicle!"

Great so far

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pros: "Step on it and be surprised!"

Cons: "free space"

"I dumped a 2011 Equinox and lost 1k, but it was worth it! Equinox = 17 mpg, MKZ 35 mpg average so far (mixed hwy/city) The interior is lacking (a tiny bit) in luxury but I knew this up front. My only issue is storage room inside and trunk, I wish they would have opted for a little more sheet metal, but that’s where they all are going. It is close to my old 2002 Caddy DTS."

2012 MKZ Hybrid

By on Monday, August 22, 2011

Pros: "Attractiv, fun to drive and with the hybrid, wonderful gas mileage."

Cons: "nothing I can come up with."

"I purchased my 2012 Hybrid about a month ago. The list price was $41,806. This is the loaded price with all options. I negotiated down to $38,000.00. I went back and forth with the dealer for about 6 days to finally get what I wanted to pay for the car. The car it great. It handles well around corners going at high speeds. It really hugs the road as my BMW did. It has the best navigation system out there. Its a nice quiet ride. You can barely feel the switch between the engine on and off when you go back to HE. The car has the power if you need it for fast pass arrounds. Its a smooth ride and very easy to drive. This is an exceptional car and I truly love it. I have not owned an american car for over 10 years. I decided to by american because fords reputation has turned totally around. The cars they build are now competative to the forieghn ones. Overall I am very happy with my american car purchase and love it. Great warranty!!!!!!!! Great service department. The best thing is that I got 4 year 50 mileag maintmance free on it. If you had doubts before like me then this will change your mind. I am very picky and particular and had so many choices. Take your time looking for the car you want. I took 4 months to really find my car and I got what i wanted and paid what I wanted. Good luck new auto buyers!!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKZ near Honolulu. See local deals