2013 Lincoln MKZ

Based on 69 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

amazing car

By on Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Pros: "for the price you pay, i would drive this over all"

Cons: "lots of recalls"

"this car is nothing short of amazing, drives well and looks stylish, get the full loaded option"

I love this Hybrid!

By on Monday, August 03, 2015

Pros: "Looks great! Comfortable! Great gas mileage!"

Cons: "Sounds like a 4 cylinder in body of a sports car"

"I love this car! Its sexy and comfortable and sporty! Great for every day driving or cross country (its gone to CA from KS twice) Handles curves like a champ - we love the option to change drive types, too."

Love this car, and got 46.1mpg combo driving.

By on Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pros: "Everthing and 46mpg!"

"I've had this car for about a month now and I'm loving it more each day I drive it. First of all it is BEAUTIFUL inside and out, it drives like a dream and I love the "VALUE" I got from this car. I looked at the BMW 528 and MB E300H and they start at 50k+ and don't have some of the great stuff I has. I got 46mpg from two fill-ups, but I drive mostly on electric and in traffic and take my time! if you drive slowly and give yourself lots of stop distance you can get 45+mpg. Love the LED lights inside and out and the AC front "seats" and the adaptive cruise / LED highlights / ride controls. The voice control system is awesome,it can control almost anything (calls, Nav, Temp and Radio / Sat). I also got 4 year Maintenance "free" included, just pay for the gas, LOVING IT!"

Love this car.

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

Pros: "See below"

Cons: "See below"

"I have owned Jags, Mercs, Cads, and this car gives me every thing I had in those cars and more for less money. Ride and handling are excellent. Put it in S mode and it corners like a sport car. The only complaint I have is that there is no power folding side mirrors and no front parking sensors. Love the air condition (not ventilated but real AC) seats!!! Plenty of power too. Back up camera has turning guide lines, not just a picture, which really help park."

GREATEST PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE !

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Pros: "Ext. & Int. Design, Technology, Suspension, Seats."

Cons: "Small driver floor mat, steering at low speeds."

"I am 40 years old and I live in Mexico. I purchased the fully loaded MKZ V6. I was in the market for a $50,000 dollar car. My considerations were the BMW 328i and the Cadillac ATS. I liked the MKZ because if offered a V6 engine instead of a turbo 4. For $46,500 I bought the loaded MKZ with technology package which I have been using every single gadget (adaptive cruise, lane keeping assist, auto high beams, adaptive headlights that turns with steering, auto wipers, etc.) This car is a DELIGHT to drive. The seats are very comfortable and you can immediately sense the high quality leather used in them. It is very easy to find a comfortable driving position. It has 3 different suspension modes: Sport, Normal, Comfort. The Sport mode drives like a german car, the Comfort mode drives like a Town Car. In this car I have the best of both worlds. The engine sounds great, brakes are very good, and in Comfort mode you will barely hear any exterior noise. Lincoln did a great job with this car. I truly recommend its purchase."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKZ near Honolulu. See local deals