2013 Lincoln MKZ

Based on 63 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

very nice--a bit pricy, but overall terrific.

By on Monday, April 06, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive,excellent ride, great highway mileage"

Cons: "pricey, front wheel drive, rapid depreciation"

"Overall, a very nice car--the best riding, best handling unit body front drive car I've ever been in. I had a series of rear drive vehicles--Camaro Z28, two Lincoln LS, a Mustang GT, and wanted the amenities without giving up a precise drive. Tested an MKZ Hybrid on an extended three day test drive, weak handling and too much internal distraction, along with the (since corrected) programming that required the gas engine to run at all times above 62 mph soured me on it, but when I changed my focus to the EcoBoost model with the 19" wheels and handling package, I was convinced. Positive control of the six-speed with the paddles in Sport mode, excellent handling and steering response--and still 34 mpg on the highway. Tough to argue with. I picked the car I ended up buying almost randomly from the twenty or so that the dealership had on hand--wish I had paid just a bit more attention and gotten one with the moonroof and a dark interior; the sand colored leather driver's seat is showing some wear in less than two years. Only other issue is the chronic Lincoln problem of rapid depreciation--even with only a four year loan, I still am slightly underwater twenty one months in--did have a little negative equity from the Mustang that made that a bit worse. If all goes as planned, two years from now I won't care much about that."

very nice no problems excellent ride

By on Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pros: "style,comfort, features"

Cons: "little over priced ,doesn't hold resale value well"

"I've owned this car for a little over a year, its been excellent ,no problems, great ride, good gas mileage, a little over priced for the market and doesn't hold its resale value very well"

'14 Lincoln MKZHybrid - Love it

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pros: "Fuel Economy (40MPG) Remote Start"

Cons: "Easy Entry and Exit Function needs a delay"

delivery day

"I've been looking at these since the redesign last year. Mine is the Hybrid with the Reserve package which gives you Navigation, back up cam, blind spot mirrors, heated/cooled front seats, etc... with the panoramic moonroof. I've driven it for 3 months and have no buyers remorse. I enjoy it the more I drive it. Things I love: Fuel Economy (40MPG) Remote Start, Moonroof, console/pushbutton shift, Adaptive LED Headlights, ambient lighting and the navigation I think is pretty intuitive. Things that could be improved: Ruby Red paint for being a premium color,it seems to scratch easily, The Easy Exit is nice, but when enabled and you have rear seat passengers, they tend to get their feet trapped if you don't let them get out first, if you have a power trunk closer, it seems to pull and tear the trunk gasket on the left side (seems to be a frequent complaint)"

delivery day

poor ride on rough streets

By on Monday, February 16, 2015

Pros: "great looking inside and out"

Cons: "poor ride on rough streets (patched pot holes)"

"Great looking in and out. a little cheap on the interior materials. I have driven Lincoln since 1984, and yes this is no Towncar. Vehicke now has 10,000, adv. fuel 27.7 per gal. It is a joy drive, other than stated above. No problems with the vehicle, other than dash controls are distracting when making a change on the radio and Heating & cooling."

Luxury plus great MPG

By on Saturday, February 07, 2015

Cons: "Dogs up in cold weather"

"Very happy, very quiet, good acceleration. Nice extras like remote start, ambient lighting ."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKZ near Honolulu. See local deals