2013 Lincoln MKZ

Based on 64 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

42.5 mpg in the city!

By on Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Pros: "great mpg, ride, reliability"

Cons: "Too much time for the backup camera to activate"

"I owned a Camry hybrid before the MKZ and the Lincoln drives so much nicer. Handling is much better as well. The ride is relaxed and stable on the highway. The cooled seats are fantastic in the summer. Back seat room is good for a smaller car - 4 adults can sit comfortably for long drives. The touch screen navigation is great, as is the Sirius traffic, fuel prices, and movie times. Car has been very reliable."

Great car

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

"I had a Fusion hybrid that I ended up giving to a relative. Really missed the hybrid experience, so bought the MKZ. Quiet, fantastic mileage, great sound system, nice handling (feels nothing like a Camry or any GM sedan)."

My hybrid Lincoln was a great buy

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pros: "Luxury drive, versatility, cabriolet experience"

Cons: "Somewhat slow taking of voice commands"

"I now own this car for almost 8 months and very happy with the buy. I was choosing between Audi A4, Lexus ES and Avalon, as I wanted a car in 40K range. How can Kelley Blue Book write that comparable mid-size sedans have more interior space than MKZ? A4 is more cramped in the back with a "hump" so it's basically a 4-seater; ES/Avalon hybrid have nearly no trunk space. I love my Lincoln hybrid for its appeal and yet practicality: it comfortably fits 5 passengers, has excellent mpg ($30 per month on gas vs. $120 for my former car, Volvo XC90); it's a front-wheel but still handles well on the snow so we can even undertake family skiing trips. This is the only hybrid on the market that allows for folded back seats and with seats folded it approaches the cargo capacity of a crossover SUV. Once I managed to transport 4 chairs to repair shop and my son's bicycle fits, too. The ride is quiet and smooth, the sliding roof tops the luxury feeling of this car. Excellent car for the family and yet makes you feel cosmopolitan, distancing yourself from all those soccer moms in Toyotas. My only recommendation for the future models is to improve Sync, which sometimes is slow to accept commands (but the features are fantastic, I hope they will keep them all with their next Blackberry-made system)."

Smooth, Comfortable, and Sophisticated!

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Pros: "great value, fun to drive, sleek and stylish"

Cons: "None!"

"Excellent value for a luxury vehicle!"

Great so far

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pros: "Step on it and be surprised!"

Cons: "free space"

"I dumped a 2011 Equinox and lost 1k, but it was worth it! Equinox = 17 mpg, MKZ 35 mpg average so far (mixed hwy/city) The interior is lacking (a tiny bit) in luxury but I knew this up front. My only issue is storage room inside and trunk, I wish they would have opted for a little more sheet metal, but that’s where they all are going. It is close to my old 2002 Caddy DTS."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKZ near Honolulu. See local deals