2013 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $33,246 - $34,375.

10/6.2

Based on 45 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 3 4 5 | Next

Great gas mileage. One tank lasts almost a month!!

By on Friday, October 14, 2011

Pros: "Great on gas, THX sound system is awesome."

Cons: "White Platium paint was $450 extra and bad quality"

"Had a 2008 MKZ and thought it was great but when the Hydrid became available in 2011 decided to get one. So far I'm happy did. Very reasonable price for luxury hydrid. The only thing I was disappointed about was that I really wanted a Tuxedo Black one, but due to the Japan Tsunami production of Black was limited. Being in Hawaii the supply of MKZ Hydrid in any color is already limited so I got one in White Platium (Tri-Coat)."

Love this car

By on Wednesday, October 05, 2011

"The Lincoln MKZ Hybrid has been a dream. Smooth ride, quiet, comfortable, loaded with technology, great voice activation and NAV system, USB media player (have a 64GB jump drive loaded with music), and you can't beat 40 MPG. Highly recommended."

2012 MKZ Hybrid

By on Monday, August 22, 2011

Pros: "Attractiv, fun to drive and with the hybrid, wonderful gas mileage."

Cons: "nothing I can come up with."

"I purchased my 2012 Hybrid about a month ago. The list price was $41,806. This is the loaded price with all options. I negotiated down to $38,000.00. I went back and forth with the dealer for about 6 days to finally get what I wanted to pay for the car. The car it great. It handles well around corners going at high speeds. It really hugs the road as my BMW did. It has the best navigation system out there. Its a nice quiet ride. You can barely feel the switch between the engine on and off when you go back to HE. The car has the power if you need it for fast pass arrounds. Its a smooth ride and very easy to drive. This is an exceptional car and I truly love it. I have not owned an american car for over 10 years. I decided to by american because fords reputation has turned totally around. The cars they build are now competative to the forieghn ones. Overall I am very happy with my american car purchase and love it. Great warranty!!!!!!!! Great service department. The best thing is that I got 4 year 50 mileag maintmance free on it. If you had doubts before like me then this will change your mind. I am very picky and particular and had so many choices. Take your time looking for the car you want. I took 4 months to really find my car and I got what i wanted and paid what I wanted. Good luck new auto buyers!!!!"

FANTASTIC VEHICLE

By on Sunday, May 22, 2011

"One of the best Lincolns I've owned."

By on Saturday, May 14, 2011

By on Tuesday, March 15, 2011

By on Saturday, March 12, 2011

By on Tuesday, March 01, 2011

great car for the money

By on Monday, February 07, 2011

"The ride is very smooth and quiet, and the seats are incredibly comfortable. I've owned the car for 14 months and 9,000 miles, and it has had absolutely no mechanical or technical issues. The all-wheel drive is amazing in the Wisconsin snow. My car has all available options. The blind-spot/cross-traffic alert system works very well. The voice activated navigation also works amazingly well, and it is handy to speak your destination while driving. (My last car required being in park to program the navigation system.) The executive package is a big hit, especially with the genuine walnut covered center stack and the suede/leather seats. I get many compliments on the car from strangers and passengers, but the best compliment I can give the car is the continuous smiles I have when I walk up to the car and when I drive it! It's a bit pricey, but I have no regrets after owning this car for over a year."

New Lincoln MHZ Hybrid

By on Thursday, November 18, 2010

"I test drove several variations of the MKZ, namely the Fusion hybrid, MKZ gas and MKZ hybrid. The hybrids were more pleasant to drive than the gas cars. Plus it is quite peppy. It is as though I have driven this car all my life. The colorful instrument panel is great, the interior is very nice, The Sync system with built in Music Jukebox is a step forward, but is still a little rough around the edges. The Bluetooth works OK with a Motorola Droid, but it is not well integrated with text messages and the phones' address book (useful for navigation). Also the navigation in my phone is easier to use: push one button and say "Navigate to San Jose Airport", and the phone starts announcing directions. In the Sync system there is no natural language parser so they have to use a menu system - shades of 1982 Microsoft DOS. My second favorite sales moment was asking the dealership technical guru, who is in charge of training new owners, to naviage to the San Jose Airport. He couldn't get there and navigated to the dealership parking lot instead. The only feature I wish that it had was the forward sensing cruise control (adaptive cruise control) that would lock onto the car in front. It would be very useful on the crowded California highways. All the other features are wonderful, automatic everything. The Car2U built-in garage door opener was not HomeLink compatible due to the lack of DIP switches in my remote door openers. It required buying a $25 control and installing it in my garage. Who proofread the manual? Interns don't cost much. My favorite buying moment was pointing to the blinking security LED that is mentioned twice in the manual and then watching the salesman try to find it on the car - the LED doesn't exist. One paragraph of the manual is duplicated. Bottom line, I love it."

Previous | 1 ... 3 4 5 | Next