2013 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $33,246 - $34,375.

10/6.2

Based on 45 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

GREATEST PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE !

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Pros: "Ext. & Int. Design, Technology, Suspension, Seats."

Cons: "Small driver floor mat, steering at low speeds."

"I am 40 years old and I live in Mexico. I purchased the fully loaded MKZ V6. I was in the market for a $50,000 dollar car. My considerations were the BMW 328i and the Cadillac ATS. I liked the MKZ because if offered a V6 engine instead of a turbo 4. For $46,500 I bought the loaded MKZ with technology package which I have been using every single gadget (adaptive cruise, lane keeping assist, auto high beams, adaptive headlights that turns with steering, auto wipers, etc.) This car is a DELIGHT to drive. The seats are very comfortable and you can immediately sense the high quality leather used in them. It is very easy to find a comfortable driving position. It has 3 different suspension modes: Sport, Normal, Comfort. The Sport mode drives like a german car, the Comfort mode drives like a Town Car. In this car I have the best of both worlds. The engine sounds great, brakes are very good, and in Comfort mode you will barely hear any exterior noise. Lincoln did a great job with this car. I truly recommend its purchase."

Very happy

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pros: "Style, comfort, MPG"

Cons: "Trunk space"

"We wanted to replace our eight year old Cadillac STS (worst car I have ever owned) We looked at many other luxury cars over the last few months. We wanted luxury, style, comfort, and better MPG. My wife is in heavy traffic to and from work. The car is currently getting 37mpg in very cold weather. We expect that to go up as the weather gets warmer. The car drives great in winter conditions. We've had no issues with the car as of yet. And we are pleased with our purchase. Overall this car has suited all of our needs without breaking the bank. We did have a hard time finding a car that compared with the STS ride and comfort, the Lincoln MKZ had surpassed it. We are getiing great gas mileage, which was very important to us. This car was 10,000 less than the sticker price of our 2006 STS and gives us everything the STS did, except better gas mileage."

BEWARE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS CAR

By on Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pros: "technology, looks, quiet, fun to drive"

Cons: "Quality, fitment, mpg, lincoln customer service"

"I have had this car for a little over 3 months and it had been in service more than I have had it at my house. The problems I have had range from No key detected, car not starting, key range less than 5 feet, touch door handles not working, adaptive cruise not working, lane keeping not working, power sun shade jamming, interior panels broken, poor fitment, paint falling off. Now I stuck threw the painfully slow experience trying to get this all resolved. After getting stranded a third time because the car would not register the key being inside the vehicle. I started the process of trying to get Lincoln to buy back the vehicle. Even after this vehicle having by far more problems any new car should EVER have, Lincoln refused to buy back my vehicle. I personally know this car has been riddled with problems since its release and know a lot of people have had these problems and more that I never experienced."

Love this car, and got 46.1mpg combo driving.

By on Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pros: "Everthing and 46mpg!"

"I've had this car for about a month now and I'm loving it more each day I drive it. First of all it is BEAUTIFUL inside and out, it drives like a dream and I love the "VALUE" I got from this car. I looked at the BMW 528 and MB E300H and they start at 50k+ and don't have some of the great stuff I has. I got 46mpg from two fill-ups, but I drive mostly on electric and in traffic and take my time! if you drive slowly and give yourself lots of stop distance you can get 45+mpg. Love the LED lights inside and out and the AC front "seats" and the adaptive cruise / LED highlights / ride controls. The voice control system is awesome,it can control almost anything (calls, Nav, Temp and Radio / Sat). I also got 4 year Maintenance "free" included, just pay for the gas, LOVING IT!"

Very disappointed

By on Monday, October 28, 2013

Pros: "mileage"

Cons: "interior space, quality, postsales cust. service"

my car

"disappointed with post sales service; overall gas mileage."

my car