2013 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,227 - $36,270.

10/6.2

Based on 44 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Nice Car - Great Gas Milage

By on Saturday, March 08, 2014

Pros: "Gas Milage and Styling"

Cons: "Seats and Color Scheme on Sync system"

"Keep in mind I'm a mid-40s long time pick up truck and SUV driver so moving to what I now call my "old man" car took some getting used to. I like the body and interior styling the first time I saw it and after driving it for a few weeks I'm very impressed. Despite what I've seen in some other reviews I'm getting very good gas milage. If drive it like "an old man" I easily get +41 and even if push it hard I couldn't get it under +37 no matter how hard I tried. The technology is great. Sync works fine. But to be fair moving from a six year old pick up I'm pretty easy to impress. If I were to change something: the seats are very snug in the shoulders and I'm not thrilled with the color scheme on the sync system (a minor issue but something you would think they would allow the driver to customizable)."

I support American, Mexican, & Canadian workers

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

Pros: "I'm 6'2 and I still have room"

Cons: "Can't think of one"

"That's right! American, Mexican, & Canadian workers made my ruby red MKZ. Had a 2011 Prius and gave it to my mother. I love my Lincoln Hybrid."

Biggest Mistake Ever!

By on Monday, February 03, 2014

Pros: "Body Style, Comfort"

Cons: "Quality, dependability, service experience."

"I leased this vehicle brand new. Have owned it for barely five months and It has been in the shop four times, a total of one month. I have never had an experience like this before. One problem after another. Vehicle won't detect key, won't start, steering issues, drivability issues. Many parts having to be replaced. Get one problem fixed and I'm back with a new one a few weeks later. I have a long year and half left on my lease. I am so disappointed. Will never purchase a Lincoln again. I can't for my lease to end."

I love my MKZ

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "tech features and value for money"

Cons: "blind spots"

"I purchased a 2013 MKZ a in Aug 2013. So I've had it for about 5 months now. My previous car was a 98 Infiniti that I absolutely love! I actually had my heart set on another Infiniti and was planning to get an Infiniti Q50. I also looked at a new Lexus ES350, 2014 Acura RLX, used BMW 5 series, and a used a Mercedes. I've been looking at cars over a year. I didn't want to spend over $50k and I wanted make sure I got exactly what I wanted since I'll probably have this car for at least 10 years. However, when I started researching the MKZ it had everything I wanted and I ended up purchasing it with a great deal for thousands less than what I was planning to pay for a similarly equipped Q50. I should also say that I am a 34 year old female. I have yet to see another 2013/2014 MKZ in my area. So, I get lots of looks, questions like "is that a Lincoln?", and old men at the gas station wanting to take a look at my new baby. I will say that there are some major blind spots in this car. However, I do have a fully loaded MKZ which includes the tech package with blind spot detection. So, the blind spot detection has really come in handy. I have taken one road trip since I've had her and the ride was very smooth. However, this car doesn't have the "floaty old person car feel". I don't know how to explain it but I'm sure you all know what I mean. My mom has Chrysler 300 and it has the floaty old person car feel. The MKZ does not feel like that at all. It is perfect mix of sporty and smooth. Plus you can easily change the settings if you prefer a smoother or sportier ride. Overall, I'm very pleased with the MKZ and I plan to keep her for a long time. If you are techie like but want the best value for your money the MKZ is a clear winner. No where else will you get a brand new luxury car with similar technology for this price. Plus you have a proven long time trusted brand like Lincoln behind you."

GREATEST PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE !

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Pros: "Ext. & Int. Design, Technology, Suspension, Seats."

Cons: "Small driver floor mat, steering at low speeds."

"I am 40 years old and I live in Mexico. I purchased the fully loaded MKZ V6. I was in the market for a $50,000 dollar car. My considerations were the BMW 328i and the Cadillac ATS. I liked the MKZ because if offered a V6 engine instead of a turbo 4. For $46,500 I bought the loaded MKZ with technology package which I have been using every single gadget (adaptive cruise, lane keeping assist, auto high beams, adaptive headlights that turns with steering, auto wipers, etc.) This car is a DELIGHT to drive. The seats are very comfortable and you can immediately sense the high quality leather used in them. It is very easy to find a comfortable driving position. It has 3 different suspension modes: Sport, Normal, Comfort. The Sport mode drives like a german car, the Comfort mode drives like a Town Car. In this car I have the best of both worlds. The engine sounds great, brakes are very good, and in Comfort mode you will barely hear any exterior noise. Lincoln did a great job with this car. I truly recommend its purchase."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25