2013 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $33,326 - $34,369.

10/6.2

Based on 42 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Nice Car - Great Gas Milage

By on Saturday, March 08, 2014

Pros: "Gas Milage and Styling"

Cons: "Seats and Color Scheme on Sync system"

"Keep in mind I'm a mid-40s long time pick up truck and SUV driver so moving to what I now call my "old man" car took some getting used to. I like the body and interior styling the first time I saw it and after driving it for a few weeks I'm very impressed. Despite what I've seen in some other reviews I'm getting very good gas milage. If drive it like "an old man" I easily get +41 and even if push it hard I couldn't get it under +37 no matter how hard I tried. The technology is great. Sync works fine. But to be fair moving from a six year old pick up I'm pretty easy to impress. If I were to change something: the seats are very snug in the shoulders and I'm not thrilled with the color scheme on the sync system (a minor issue but something you would think they would allow the driver to customizable)."

So far so good

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "$ for included features, mpg, sharp looks, 0% fin"

Cons: "upgrade for rear camera, mpg is not always 45 hwy"

"1000 miles in and still glad i bought. wanted better model than fusion hybrid with more bells and whistles. mdz fit the bill and was only a couple thousand more than ford. same gas mileage per gallon and much more likable car. base model has most everything we needed but we splurged on the 201a pkg for the back up camera. actual mpg has ranged from the high 30's to over 50 in areas where max speed limit is 45. that is the sweet spot apparently. my first hybrid and with long warranty on that system, it sold me along with 0% financing."

New Lincoln MHZ Hybrid

By on Thursday, November 18, 2010

"I test drove several variations of the MKZ, namely the Fusion hybrid, MKZ gas and MKZ hybrid. The hybrids were more pleasant to drive than the gas cars. Plus it is quite peppy. It is as though I have driven this car all my life. The colorful instrument panel is great, the interior is very nice, The Sync system with built in Music Jukebox is a step forward, but is still a little rough around the edges. The Bluetooth works OK with a Motorola Droid, but it is not well integrated with text messages and the phones' address book (useful for navigation). Also the navigation in my phone is easier to use: push one button and say "Navigate to San Jose Airport", and the phone starts announcing directions. In the Sync system there is no natural language parser so they have to use a menu system - shades of 1982 Microsoft DOS. My second favorite sales moment was asking the dealership technical guru, who is in charge of training new owners, to naviage to the San Jose Airport. He couldn't get there and navigated to the dealership parking lot instead. The only feature I wish that it had was the forward sensing cruise control (adaptive cruise control) that would lock onto the car in front. It would be very useful on the crowded California highways. All the other features are wonderful, automatic everything. The Car2U built-in garage door opener was not HomeLink compatible due to the lack of DIP switches in my remote door openers. It required buying a $25 control and installing it in my garage. Who proofread the manual? Interns don't cost much. My favorite buying moment was pointing to the blinking security LED that is mentioned twice in the manual and then watching the salesman try to find it on the car - the LED doesn't exist. One paragraph of the manual is duplicated. Bottom line, I love it."

Don't believe their gas milage

By on Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pros: "nice car"

Cons: "poor gas milage for a hybrid"

"They advertise you will get around 41 mpg, but Ihave to work hard to get 30."

Best car I have owned

By on Saturday, October 29, 2011

"Best car I have owned. Totally reliable and fun to drive"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25