2013 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $33,045 - $34,172.

10/6.2

Based on 45 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Very nice vehicle

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "Ride comfort, audio"

Cons: "Interior storage compartments not quite on par"

"Previously I owned several Mercedes, but my commute has changed and I really wanted hybrid technology, or more important...improved fuel economy. The MKZ is a very fine automobile for the money. It has some things that I feel could be better, but then so did Mercedes. Many reviewers complain about the driving dynamics being sedated or boring, are the reviewers 20? It may not have the high horse power as the imported models, but for the zero times I will ever need, or have ever found that necessary, this car is more than competent. The ride is smooth and quiet, and very nice. The vehicle has enough power to pass or merge as necessary, and the shifting is relatively seamless. I think the accessory compartments could step up a bit more in overall quality but trade offs need to be made somewhere (weight, price, etc.). The trunk space on the hybrid is sufficient, and better than the Mercedes C300. The fuel economy is a wonderful thing, I am averaging 38 MPG because I do mostly highway driving. 38 MPG beats the heck out of 22 - 23 MPG and having to run premium fuel. The arm rest on the door is a bit lower than I prefer, but this is entirely subjective and by no means a complaint. The synch system is fantastic, and I love having on demand weather radar. Overall, I like this vehicle and would recommend it without reservation to anyone seeking a refined, efficient, means of transportation. If you are seeking fun, and a vehicle that screams "look at me!", this is probably not your vehicle."

Not my favorite car

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "Handles well, good gas mileage"

Cons: "Too many serious blind spots"

"I have no -- as in NO -- visibility out of the right side rear window when I have a front-seat passenger. Serious blind spots both sides. That 3rd brake light in the back window blocks some obnoxious headlights at night but also blocks some necessary visual of what's going on. Car does not always remember my settings, not the worst thing but annoying!! Like the handling, love the red color, heated/cooled seats are wonderful."

OK alternative to the Camry

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "Nice interior, 33 mpg on the hybrid for me,"

Cons: "rough ride on some freeways"

"I searched and searched for a car with over 30 miles to the gallon but that was not an economy car. I handed on the MKZ. I am very happy with the interior seats, noise (lack of) and gas mileage. The leaf fuel economy icons are fun to watch "grow" with good mileage. Sound system is very nice and the seat warmers/cooler are great. The wood trim takes the interior up a notch for sure. I love the feel of the steering wheel. The car is sturdy but runs rough on the freeway which I found surprising for a Lincoln. As a former Camry hybrid owner, I miss the following: Keyless Entry - I had to get used to knowing where my keys were and having them in my hand to start the car. Turning radius - The Camry turning radius was great. I end of doing a three point turn to make a U-turn. Trunk opening - I miss having a trunk to pops up when you open it. Navigating system - Though they tout the Sync system, it does work with every phone. In fact, only BMW as I know it has the system that will actually read the text and emails which again is something they tout. Also, the actual map is laid out so that it is hard to read the names of the west/east and north/south streets. They are all listed horizontally even if the street appears vertically on the map. In the Camry, you can touch the map and more it to see an area that is not in view. All in all, I have learned to live with these issues."

Very clunky

By on Sunday, January 29, 2012

"My wife and I both consider this to be the most expensive cheap car we have ever had. Uncomfortable seating, clumsy controls, wind and road noise, cerainly not a luxury car. Cannot wait to get rid of it!"

best vehicle i have ever owned

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pros: "a tribute to american engineering"

"mkz is the absolute finest auto i have owned"

See if you qualify for