2013 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $33,506 - $34,499.

10/6.2

Based on 44 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

2013 MKZ AWD 2.0 ECO BOOST FULLY LOADED

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

"i have it and love it. should have more leg room in the rear . if u have kids its little tight in the back .... but over all great car .."

MKZ spoke to us

By on Monday, August 09, 2010

"This is our first luxury car. To be honest this car spoke to us when we first saw it. 1st I do not see man people driving them (love that). 2nd It has class that doesn't say you're old, but more like your vibrant. The car handles very well, the trip-tronic gear shift is amazing for the 1-3 gears of accuration and then the 4-6 gears are just right for that light cruise when you enter the hwy. It has only a few things that I disliked (some interior design, some options, and some mech. AC - a little slow). In the end when we compared this to a C300 (Same price range - just not the class), BMW 328i or 335 (a tad higher price range and not considered a luxury car), CTS (very nice car with upgrades lacking or putting the price range in the $40K+). Me and the Wife are very happy with our newest selection and I know you will be as well."

2012 MKZ Hybrid

By on Monday, August 22, 2011

Pros: "Attractiv, fun to drive and with the hybrid, wonderful gas mileage."

Cons: "nothing I can come up with."

"I purchased my 2012 Hybrid about a month ago. The list price was $41,806. This is the loaded price with all options. I negotiated down to $38,000.00. I went back and forth with the dealer for about 6 days to finally get what I wanted to pay for the car. The car it great. It handles well around corners going at high speeds. It really hugs the road as my BMW did. It has the best navigation system out there. Its a nice quiet ride. You can barely feel the switch between the engine on and off when you go back to HE. The car has the power if you need it for fast pass arrounds. Its a smooth ride and very easy to drive. This is an exceptional car and I truly love it. I have not owned an american car for over 10 years. I decided to by american because fords reputation has turned totally around. The cars they build are now competative to the forieghn ones. Overall I am very happy with my american car purchase and love it. Great warranty!!!!!!!! Great service department. The best thing is that I got 4 year 50 mileag maintmance free on it. If you had doubts before like me then this will change your mind. I am very picky and particular and had so many choices. Take your time looking for the car you want. I took 4 months to really find my car and I got what i wanted and paid what I wanted. Good luck new auto buyers!!!!"

2010 Lincoln MKZ

By on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Had the car just over a year. Liked it enough to buy it in the first place. Like it better every time I get into it. My daily driver. Comfortable, decent performance, good mileage (averaging 22.6 mpg), and VERY quiet. Standard sound system just fine. A car of this caliber should come with a trunk cargo net standard, though, and the dirver's outside rear-view mirror should dip (a la Hyundai and others) when put in reverse gear. A/C can be a little slow to cool on very hot days, but, I attribute part of that to the car's dark gray color."

Great car

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

"I had a Fusion hybrid that I ended up giving to a relative. Really missed the hybrid experience, so bought the MKZ. Quiet, fantastic mileage, great sound system, nice handling (feels nothing like a Camry or any GM sedan)."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25