2013 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $33,326 - $34,369.

10/6.2

Based on 42 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Biggest Mistake Ever!

By on Monday, February 03, 2014

Pros: "Body Style, Comfort"

Cons: "Quality, dependability, service experience."

"I leased this vehicle brand new. Have owned it for barely five months and It has been in the shop four times, a total of one month. I have never had an experience like this before. One problem after another. Vehicle won't detect key, won't start, steering issues, drivability issues. Many parts having to be replaced. Get one problem fixed and I'm back with a new one a few weeks later. I have a long year and half left on my lease. I am so disappointed. Will never purchase a Lincoln again. I can't for my lease to end."

I love my MKZ

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "tech features and value for money"

Cons: "blind spots"

"I purchased a 2013 MKZ a in Aug 2013. So I've had it for about 5 months now. My previous car was a 98 Infiniti that I absolutely love! I actually had my heart set on another Infiniti and was planning to get an Infiniti Q50. I also looked at a new Lexus ES350, 2014 Acura RLX, used BMW 5 series, and a used a Mercedes. I've been looking at cars over a year. I didn't want to spend over $50k and I wanted make sure I got exactly what I wanted since I'll probably have this car for at least 10 years. However, when I started researching the MKZ it had everything I wanted and I ended up purchasing it with a great deal for thousands less than what I was planning to pay for a similarly equipped Q50. I should also say that I am a 34 year old female. I have yet to see another 2013/2014 MKZ in my area. So, I get lots of looks, questions like "is that a Lincoln?", and old men at the gas station wanting to take a look at my new baby. I will say that there are some major blind spots in this car. However, I do have a fully loaded MKZ which includes the tech package with blind spot detection. So, the blind spot detection has really come in handy. I have taken one road trip since I've had her and the ride was very smooth. However, this car doesn't have the "floaty old person car feel". I don't know how to explain it but I'm sure you all know what I mean. My mom has Chrysler 300 and it has the floaty old person car feel. The MKZ does not feel like that at all. It is perfect mix of sporty and smooth. Plus you can easily change the settings if you prefer a smoother or sportier ride. Overall, I'm very pleased with the MKZ and I plan to keep her for a long time. If you are techie like but want the best value for your money the MKZ is a clear winner. No where else will you get a brand new luxury car with similar technology for this price. Plus you have a proven long time trusted brand like Lincoln behind you."

GREATEST PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE !

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Pros: "Ext. & Int. Design, Technology, Suspension, Seats."

Cons: "Small driver floor mat, steering at low speeds."

"I am 40 years old and I live in Mexico. I purchased the fully loaded MKZ V6. I was in the market for a $50,000 dollar car. My considerations were the BMW 328i and the Cadillac ATS. I liked the MKZ because if offered a V6 engine instead of a turbo 4. For $46,500 I bought the loaded MKZ with technology package which I have been using every single gadget (adaptive cruise, lane keeping assist, auto high beams, adaptive headlights that turns with steering, auto wipers, etc.) This car is a DELIGHT to drive. The seats are very comfortable and you can immediately sense the high quality leather used in them. It is very easy to find a comfortable driving position. It has 3 different suspension modes: Sport, Normal, Comfort. The Sport mode drives like a german car, the Comfort mode drives like a Town Car. In this car I have the best of both worlds. The engine sounds great, brakes are very good, and in Comfort mode you will barely hear any exterior noise. Lincoln did a great job with this car. I truly recommend its purchase."

Very happy

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pros: "Style, comfort, MPG"

Cons: "Trunk space"

"We wanted to replace our eight year old Cadillac STS (worst car I have ever owned) We looked at many other luxury cars over the last few months. We wanted luxury, style, comfort, and better MPG. My wife is in heavy traffic to and from work. The car is currently getting 37mpg in very cold weather. We expect that to go up as the weather gets warmer. The car drives great in winter conditions. We've had no issues with the car as of yet. And we are pleased with our purchase. Overall this car has suited all of our needs without breaking the bank. We did have a hard time finding a car that compared with the STS ride and comfort, the Lincoln MKZ had surpassed it. We are getiing great gas mileage, which was very important to us. This car was 10,000 less than the sticker price of our 2006 STS and gives us everything the STS did, except better gas mileage."

BEWARE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS CAR

By on Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pros: "technology, looks, quiet, fun to drive"

Cons: "Quality, fitment, mpg, lincoln customer service"

"I have had this car for a little over 3 months and it had been in service more than I have had it at my house. The problems I have had range from No key detected, car not starting, key range less than 5 feet, touch door handles not working, adaptive cruise not working, lane keeping not working, power sun shade jamming, interior panels broken, poor fitment, paint falling off. Now I stuck threw the painfully slow experience trying to get this all resolved. After getting stranded a third time because the car would not register the key being inside the vehicle. I started the process of trying to get Lincoln to buy back the vehicle. Even after this vehicle having by far more problems any new car should EVER have, Lincoln refused to buy back my vehicle. I personally know this car has been riddled with problems since its release and know a lot of people have had these problems and more that I never experienced."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25