2012 Lincoln MKZ

Based on 197 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Great car!

By on Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pros: "comfort, mpg, quietness,handling"

Cons: "high rate of depreciation,chrome overlay on wheel"

"This is the best car I have ever had for long-distance trips. It is very roadworthy, not requiring constant attention to the "helm". The ride i s controlled without being harsh. Everything is within easy reach. The seats are very supportive and comfortable. Climate control is great. A bonus is the great MPG. On two, three thousand mile trips, it averaged 30mpg while driving 75-80 on the Interstate. The average includes a minimal amount of driving at destination. High mileage was 32. Not bad for this V-6. Is this a great car or what? The car is quiet!"

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, style, performance"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Comfort, comfort, comfort!"

lost vale due to lincoln restyle

By on Monday, June 16, 2014

Pros: "nice looking body"

Cons: "doesn't hold value"

"this car lost value due to a restyling on lincolns part - suspension on this car is awful - never take a long trip in it - not comfortable - would never buy another lincoln - they certainly did not protect their consumer who owned lincolns prior to 2012 as I was told that because of the restyling, my 2009 dropped dramatically in resale value... I paid $26K for this car in 2012 and have been offered $12500 on a trade in 2014 towards another lincoln..seriously?"

very nice. like the exterior looks

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "price and content r great"

Cons: "no room in back if tall people sit up front."

"compliments from Lexus owners all the time. nice interior. seats need more lumbar support. nice features for price. Decent ride and more than enough power."

One of the best automobiles I have ever owned!

By on Monday, May 19, 2014

Pros: "Great looks inside and out. I'm proud to own it."

Cons: "Brake problem. Took two trips to get it right."

"I have had more compliments on this car than any I have ever owned. It has served me well and I am still wondering if I should just keep it."

Love my Lincoln. Best car I've ever owned. First

By on Thursday, May 08, 2014

Pros: "Reliability and comfort"

Cons: "Engine is a little loud"

"American car I've ever purchased. And was not disappointed"

Great car, reliable, comfortable, good lookin

By on Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, good lookin"

Cons: "Front seats good be a little more comfortable"

"First Lincoln, would buy another. Very good car owner experience. Solid vehicle, comfortable and reliable. Trunk large enough to pack for long trips."

American Luxury

By on Monday, May 05, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, quiet, AWD, standard fetaures"

Cons: "Fusion esque, ok gas millage AWD, handling"

"Bought a 2011 CPO MKZ AWD with moon roof option, premium paint option. Personally I enjoy the more traditional styling of the 2010-2012 MKZ with its more boxier shape and handsome toothy grill. While the grill is uniquely Lincoln the rest of the car's styling is very Fusion besides the elongated LED taillights. The ride is very quiet and the car absorbs road imperfections with ease and I would say the ride quality is up there with the Lexus ES. Like the ES the MKZ isn't a sports car, with that being said the MKZ accelerates nicely with its standard 256 HP V6 engine but you wouldn't want to power into turns since the car floats and has some motion. The motor is competent and with AWD the car has no torque steer, but the motor isn't as refined as its competitors and comes off as course. The interior is what sold me on the MKZ and on Lincoln in general. Styling is subjective but to me the soft touch plastics, real wood accents, and bridge of weird leather add up to a true luxury package. It is important to note that some materials Lincoln skimped on, such as the cheap sun glass holder, cheap emergency brake, and no hood struts. The seats are perforated and crazy soft and comes standard with heated and cooled seats. The back seats have nice padding but lack thigh support. The seating has a classy contrasting seat piping and headrests are big and comfortable. The back seats have adequate room and the trunk has a huge wide opening and 16.9 cubic feet of flat cargo space. I have the AWD version and it rated 17-24 and 19 combined. I live in NYC and I have been getting 20-21 mpg. Not bad but bellow other competitors with AWD. Overall the 2010-2012 are great cars that have very good reliability ratings. If you can find one of these CPO these are a great deal since a CPO is about the same as a top of the line CPO Honda. If you want a sporty luxury sedan a BMW 3 series, Cadillac CTS, and Infiniti G37 are your best bets, but these are significantly more money. If you don't care about performance as much and want comfort and value I highly recommend the Lincoln MKZ especially the 2011-2012 models."

my best vehicle ever

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "easy to drive"

"This car thinks for itself. I have not had one issue with this vehicle since I bought it three years ago. I have owned many luxury vehicles and this one ranks at the top of the list in every area."

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

"Over all the 2008 MKZ is a wonderful midsize car. My one and only complaint with mine is the road noise transferred into the passenger compartment from the tires. A Ford Service department confirmed that the noise appeared to be coming from the tires. When the car accumulated over 25 thousand miles on the tires the noise was very evident in the car. I had two tires replaced at about this time due to a blow out from hitting a pot hole. The noise decreased tremendously after these two tires were mounted. My MKZ now has over 73 thousand miles on it. Im on my secound set of tires and they are as noisy as ever. It is a shame that a luxury car has so much road noise transferred into the cabin of the car. I have confirmed this problem with other MKZ owners. I have been informed that certain makes of imported tired are much more quiet. I may find out or I may just sell the MKZ."

great cars

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

"used car values are great...a lot of luxury for not a lot of money... why not drive in style"

great cars

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

too sweet very nice overall

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Pros: "sweet to drive"

Cons: "every one wants to drive my car"

"blessed to own one"

Love it great comfort. Great gas milage.

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

"Fantastic value. Easy to drive"

Love this car

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "Great mileage, nice looking sedan, luxury w/ value"

"This hybrid is a wonderful sedan. Comfortable for 4 people, squeeze for 5. Gas mileage 34 mpg 3 year average- actual data for mixed in town and highway"

Truly obtained my dream luxury car.

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Styling, handling, design, features, comfort"

Cons: "No leather dash, cloth headliner"

Glamour shots at the lake.

"This is not your grandma's lincoln. I am a 34 year old female, and I own a top of the line, red MKZ with the sports package (alloy wheels, sport suspension, sports grill, carbon fiber trim), custom rear deck spoiler and lightly tinted windows. It drives like a dream and has power plus. I get compliments on my car everywhere I go. Some car critics will say Americans can't/ don't make "true luxury" cars because of quality issues, usually referring to the lack of use of leather for dashboards and headliners, and poor trim detail/ alignment. My personal opinion is leather dashes are not practical, and they easily weather and crack due to the windsheild. That being said, the dash in this car is not leather, but it is NOT "plasticy". It feels almost like very worn suede/ leather and is solid- no cheapy clanking when knocked on. The trim is tight throughout the car inside and out with well designed, asthetic, and comfortable controls. I've had it since new, and it has not had a single mechanical or body part failure. I personally prefer my body style to the new models, however, I've heard the glass dashboard in the new models is something to behold. I recommend adherance to the scheduled maintenance and regular detailing, and your car, like mine has been said to be, will still look and drive like new even after 3 years and 36,000 miles. My favorite features (other than the styling of course) are the cooling seats and keyless entry pad- never be locked out of your car again! I will drive this car to the grave and be buried in it."

Glamour shots at the lake.

Excellent Car

By on Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pros: "Mileage,comfort,reliabilty,looks"

Cons: "low entry into car, trunk space of hybrid"

"It's just a great car, even for a 6'9" guy!! It rides super quiet and has never given me any trouble. It has a smaller trunk because of the batteries, but with the long term average Mileage of 36.6 mpg makes it worthwile including the $ 4K extra Trade value over the V6 because of the Hybrid."

Best car I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pros: "Very dependable, good gas milage"

Cons: "Turning radius could be tighter"

"My 2007 Lincoln MKZ is the most reliable car I have ever owned. I have put over 250,000 miles on it and the only part I have had to replace due to failure was a battery cable. Routine maintenance and service, the car runs like a champ. No complaints."

It's performed well.

By on Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pros: "Excellent fuel milage. Best of all the luxury cars"

Cons: "Small Trunk space."

"MPG is about 41 all around. Very comfortable to drive. No problem with power. All in all a nice car."

The car has performed well overall.

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

Pros: "overall performance and driving good"

Cons: "The car feels cheap and looks dull"

"I bought the vehicle with a bit of class in mind. instead I got a car that feels and drives like a plan jane. There is nothing special about it and actually the more I drove the car I felt even les satisfied. Even though the car has performed well overall it isn't a car for me. I retrospect I had a 2000 Cadillac Deville which was way better in class and comfort than my 2009 Lincoln MKZ."

The car has performed well overall.

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

Pros: "overall performance and driving good"

Cons: "The car feels cheap and looks dull"

Loved it from day one!

By on Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pros: "Very comfortable, nice sound system"

Cons: "Could use power outlets in the back seat"

"We bought this new. It is very comfortable front and back and is nice to drive. I love the look and feel of this car. It can snow where we are so the AWD is nice to have. The sun/moon roof creates wind noise even when not open, so we usually keep it completely closed, I would probably skip it if I purchased it again. Hopefully Lincoln has corrected this because I am considering replacing this with a new MKZ."

no quality--rough,noisy ride. no sound dampening

By on Friday, November 29, 2013

Reason: noisy rough ride

Pros: "35mpg--easy handling"

Cons: "road noise; rough ride- noisy body"

"I have just traded this for a lexus hybrid. This car has the body quality of a 30 year old ford with a facelift. Every little crease in the road rattles the car-close the door & sounds like a slam.Honest gas mileage is around 34--35mpg.I'm still getting over the irritation from this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKZ near Honolulu. See local deals