• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2012 Lincoln MKZ

Based on 189 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

I Love This Car-II

By on Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Pros: "Everything including the Lincoln Extended Warranty"

Cons: "ZERO"

"Just purchased over the weekend and my wife was even impressed with ride, quietness, power, and luxury appointments. She is not easy to impress so when she agreed to go with me to see and test drive the car, we were comparing with another vehicle at the same dealership and for the same money but 2 years difference in age it was like comparing Smallville to Metropolis. This car is superior in engineering and they thought of everything! The cooled seats, lighted outside mirrors when you unlock the doors, the power seat automatically goes to it's rear limit for easy exit, the bluetooth feature, even the chrome on the running board as you enter the forward compartment from either driver or passenger side. I can't say enough with how impressed we were and a fantastic value too. If you can, go out and buy a 2008-2013 MKZ, you won't regret the investment."

Driving experience better than the best chocolate!

By on Friday, March 08, 2013

Pros: "Totally SILENT - except for marvelous THX sound!"

Cons: "I'm oily... fingerprints on touch screen."

"A taut, eminently comfortable and absolutely quiet driving experience. Have driven Lincolns since 1958... and this is my second MKZ hybrid. I used to be skeptical about going from my big Town Cars to his mid-sized car. What I have found is: This 2013 vehicle simply thrills me!"

My MKZ is a sweetheart!

By on Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Pros: "Quality of ride. Comfortable seats. Reliability"

Cons: "No lift handle on trunk."

Beautiful paint changes color with lighting.

"I bought my Z two months ago. Frankly, I would not have been in the Lincoln market except my lady-friend bought a Zepher new in 06 and I have driven it around 25K miles since then. During those years I owned an 08 Mercedes E350, a 2011 Honda Accord and an 08 Acura RL. And every time I drove the Lincoln it seemed more comfortable than my own car. The thing I like best is the quiet, smooth ride. At this price point I think it is about the best ride and comfort for the money. I traded an 08 Acura RL for the Z and am very happy with that decision."

Beautiful paint changes color with lighting.

Definitely a head-turner

By on Sunday, May 10, 2009

"I'm in love with my MKZ - power, performance, awesome handling and absolute comfort plus library-quiet! Add in 32mpg around town! Style, luxury and confident driving. Sync with my iPhone is awesome as well. I've put 22K miles on mine since last July - no service issues - I'm on the road all the time with my work and 200+ miles/day at times is a pleasure. I'll be hanging on to this beauty for some time to come - and this is the first time I have ever been able to say this about a car. Thanks Lincoln, with the MKZ you got it all right!"

Passed the crash test...

By on Sunday, February 22, 2009

"I've had this car a little over a month and was rear ended while sitting at a red light....I can tell you with the force I was hit with, if it was anyother car there would have been injurys and a lot more damage done to the car.... The body shop said most cars have the rear bumper attached to the trunk...The mkz has the bumper attached to a reinforced break away bar and that took most of the impact.... I now feel safer in this car than anyother car I have owned...I know you can not get a better car especially for the money! The things I would change is the radio artist labeling system....and upgrade the blue tooth....and add more storage...other than that.....I definetly made the right choice..."

Best Lincoln I have ever owned!

By on Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pros: "Styling,materials,standard features"

Cons: "none!"

"I have owned several lincolns but this is the best so far in every respect . The styling,materials used, standard equipment, comfort, you name it...just the best. This is one classy ride, I love it!"

great car!

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive; reliable; looks good"

Cons: "got "only" 28mpg on trip..would like better mpg"

"traveled 10,000 miles across country and only needed oil change when done, even after going across midwest, the mountains,"

Mostly A Great Car

By on Saturday, February 02, 2008

"Only thing I have been unhappy about is driving in heavy snow. Wheel wells tend to pack with snow causing unbalnced tires car will then vibrate quit a bit. Only solution by dealer was take to car wash. If I did not have to drive in snow proably one of best cars I have owned."

Fantastic Vehicle

By on Saturday, August 10, 2013

Pros: "Great Price, Great Ride."

Cons: "Can't seem to find one."

"I purchased this vehicle when I was driving 30K a year, it Handles wonderful, more get up and go than I expected or need. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone considering a 4 door with a stylish look and great performance. 30 MPG on the highway consistently."

Nice Ride

By on Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"Nice riding car, great handling. Very good gas mileage. 34 miles per gallon driving 65 miles per hour. 29 miles per gallon driving 75 miles per hour. 22 miles per gallon in town."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKZ near Honolulu. See local deals