2012 Lincoln MKZ

Based on 197 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Great car!

By on Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pros: "comfort, mpg, quietness,handling"

Cons: "high rate of depreciation,chrome overlay on wheel"

"This is the best car I have ever had for long-distance trips. It is very roadworthy, not requiring constant attention to the "helm". The ride i s controlled without being harsh. Everything is within easy reach. The seats are very supportive and comfortable. Climate control is great. A bonus is the great MPG. On two, three thousand mile trips, it averaged 30mpg while driving 75-80 on the Interstate. The average includes a minimal amount of driving at destination. High mileage was 32. Not bad for this V-6. Is this a great car or what? The car is quiet!"

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, style, performance"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Comfort, comfort, comfort!"

lost vale due to lincoln restyle

By on Monday, June 16, 2014

Pros: "nice looking body"

Cons: "doesn't hold value"

"this car lost value due to a restyling on lincolns part - suspension on this car is awful - never take a long trip in it - not comfortable - would never buy another lincoln - they certainly did not protect their consumer who owned lincolns prior to 2012 as I was told that because of the restyling, my 2009 dropped dramatically in resale value... I paid $26K for this car in 2012 and have been offered $12500 on a trade in 2014 towards another lincoln..seriously?"

very nice. like the exterior looks

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "price and content r great"

Cons: "no room in back if tall people sit up front."

"compliments from Lexus owners all the time. nice interior. seats need more lumbar support. nice features for price. Decent ride and more than enough power."

One of the best automobiles I have ever owned!

By on Monday, May 19, 2014

Pros: "Great looks inside and out. I'm proud to own it."

Cons: "Brake problem. Took two trips to get it right."

"I have had more compliments on this car than any I have ever owned. It has served me well and I am still wondering if I should just keep it."

Love my Lincoln. Best car I've ever owned. First

By on Thursday, May 08, 2014

Pros: "Reliability and comfort"

Cons: "Engine is a little loud"

"American car I've ever purchased. And was not disappointed"

Great car, reliable, comfortable, good lookin

By on Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, good lookin"

Cons: "Front seats good be a little more comfortable"

"First Lincoln, would buy another. Very good car owner experience. Solid vehicle, comfortable and reliable. Trunk large enough to pack for long trips."

American Luxury

By on Monday, May 05, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, quiet, AWD, standard fetaures"

Cons: "Fusion esque, ok gas millage AWD, handling"

"Bought a 2011 CPO MKZ AWD with moon roof option, premium paint option. Personally I enjoy the more traditional styling of the 2010-2012 MKZ with its more boxier shape and handsome toothy grill. While the grill is uniquely Lincoln the rest of the car's styling is very Fusion besides the elongated LED taillights. The ride is very quiet and the car absorbs road imperfections with ease and I would say the ride quality is up there with the Lexus ES. Like the ES the MKZ isn't a sports car, with that being said the MKZ accelerates nicely with its standard 256 HP V6 engine but you wouldn't want to power into turns since the car floats and has some motion. The motor is competent and with AWD the car has no torque steer, but the motor isn't as refined as its competitors and comes off as course. The interior is what sold me on the MKZ and on Lincoln in general. Styling is subjective but to me the soft touch plastics, real wood accents, and bridge of weird leather add up to a true luxury package. It is important to note that some materials Lincoln skimped on, such as the cheap sun glass holder, cheap emergency brake, and no hood struts. The seats are perforated and crazy soft and comes standard with heated and cooled seats. The back seats have nice padding but lack thigh support. The seating has a classy contrasting seat piping and headrests are big and comfortable. The back seats have adequate room and the trunk has a huge wide opening and 16.9 cubic feet of flat cargo space. I have the AWD version and it rated 17-24 and 19 combined. I live in NYC and I have been getting 20-21 mpg. Not bad but bellow other competitors with AWD. Overall the 2010-2012 are great cars that have very good reliability ratings. If you can find one of these CPO these are a great deal since a CPO is about the same as a top of the line CPO Honda. If you want a sporty luxury sedan a BMW 3 series, Cadillac CTS, and Infiniti G37 are your best bets, but these are significantly more money. If you don't care about performance as much and want comfort and value I highly recommend the Lincoln MKZ especially the 2011-2012 models."

my best vehicle ever

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "easy to drive"

"This car thinks for itself. I have not had one issue with this vehicle since I bought it three years ago. I have owned many luxury vehicles and this one ranks at the top of the list in every area."

overall a great vehicle. Noisy Tires!

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

"Over all the 2008 MKZ is a wonderful midsize car. My one and only complaint with mine is the road noise transferred into the passenger compartment from the tires. A Ford Service department confirmed that the noise appeared to be coming from the tires. When the car accumulated over 25 thousand miles on the tires the noise was very evident in the car. I had two tires replaced at about this time due to a blow out from hitting a pot hole. The noise decreased tremendously after these two tires were mounted. My MKZ now has over 73 thousand miles on it. Im on my secound set of tires and they are as noisy as ever. It is a shame that a luxury car has so much road noise transferred into the cabin of the car. I have confirmed this problem with other MKZ owners. I have been informed that certain makes of imported tired are much more quiet. I may find out or I may just sell the MKZ."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKZ near Honolulu. See local deals