• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2012 Lincoln MKZ

Based on 189 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

my best vehicle ever

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "easy to drive"

"This car thinks for itself. I have not had one issue with this vehicle since I bought it three years ago. I have owned many luxury vehicles and this one ranks at the top of the list in every area."

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

"Over all the 2008 MKZ is a wonderful midsize car. My one and only complaint with mine is the road noise transferred into the passenger compartment from the tires. A Ford Service department confirmed that the noise appeared to be coming from the tires. When the car accumulated over 25 thousand miles on the tires the noise was very evident in the car. I had two tires replaced at about this time due to a blow out from hitting a pot hole. The noise decreased tremendously after these two tires were mounted. My MKZ now has over 73 thousand miles on it. Im on my secound set of tires and they are as noisy as ever. It is a shame that a luxury car has so much road noise transferred into the cabin of the car. I have confirmed this problem with other MKZ owners. I have been informed that certain makes of imported tired are much more quiet. I may find out or I may just sell the MKZ."

great cars

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

"used car values are great...a lot of luxury for not a lot of money... why not drive in style"

great cars

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

too sweet very nice overall

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Pros: "sweet to drive"

Cons: "every one wants to drive my car"

"blessed to own one"

Love it great comfort. Great gas milage.

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

"Fantastic value. Easy to drive"

Love this car

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "Great mileage, nice looking sedan, luxury w/ value"

"This hybrid is a wonderful sedan. Comfortable for 4 people, squeeze for 5. Gas mileage 34 mpg 3 year average- actual data for mixed in town and highway"

Truly obtained my dream luxury car.

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Styling, handling, design, features, comfort"

Cons: "No leather dash, cloth headliner"

Glamour shots at the lake.

"This is not your grandma's lincoln. I am a 34 year old female, and I own a top of the line, red MKZ with the sports package (alloy wheels, sport suspension, sports grill, carbon fiber trim), custom rear deck spoiler and lightly tinted windows. It drives like a dream and has power plus. I get compliments on my car everywhere I go. Some car critics will say Americans can't/ don't make "true luxury" cars because of quality issues, usually referring to the lack of use of leather for dashboards and headliners, and poor trim detail/ alignment. My personal opinion is leather dashes are not practical, and they easily weather and crack due to the windsheild. That being said, the dash in this car is not leather, but it is NOT "plasticy". It feels almost like very worn suede/ leather and is solid- no cheapy clanking when knocked on. The trim is tight throughout the car inside and out with well designed, asthetic, and comfortable controls. I've had it since new, and it has not had a single mechanical or body part failure. I personally prefer my body style to the new models, however, I've heard the glass dashboard in the new models is something to behold. I recommend adherance to the scheduled maintenance and regular detailing, and your car, like mine has been said to be, will still look and drive like new even after 3 years and 36,000 miles. My favorite features (other than the styling of course) are the cooling seats and keyless entry pad- never be locked out of your car again! I will drive this car to the grave and be buried in it."

Glamour shots at the lake.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKZ near Honolulu. See local deals