2011 Lincoln MKZ

Based on 209 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Driving experience better than the best chocolate!

By on Friday, March 08, 2013

Pros: "Totally SILENT - except for marvelous THX sound!"

Cons: "I'm oily... fingerprints on touch screen."

"A taut, eminently comfortable and absolutely quiet driving experience. Have driven Lincolns since 1958... and this is my second MKZ hybrid. I used to be skeptical about going from my big Town Cars to his mid-sized car. What I have found is: This 2013 vehicle simply thrills me!"

My MKZ is a sweetheart!

By on Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Pros: "Quality of ride. Comfortable seats. Reliability"

Cons: "No lift handle on trunk."

Beautiful paint changes color with lighting.

"I bought my Z two months ago. Frankly, I would not have been in the Lincoln market except my lady-friend bought a Zepher new in 06 and I have driven it around 25K miles since then. During those years I owned an 08 Mercedes E350, a 2011 Honda Accord and an 08 Acura RL. And every time I drove the Lincoln it seemed more comfortable than my own car. The thing I like best is the quiet, smooth ride. At this price point I think it is about the best ride and comfort for the money. I traded an 08 Acura RL for the Z and am very happy with that decision."

Beautiful paint changes color with lighting.

Definitely a head-turner

By on Sunday, May 10, 2009

"I'm in love with my MKZ - power, performance, awesome handling and absolute comfort plus library-quiet! Add in 32mpg around town! Style, luxury and confident driving. Sync with my iPhone is awesome as well. I've put 22K miles on mine since last July - no service issues - I'm on the road all the time with my work and 200+ miles/day at times is a pleasure. I'll be hanging on to this beauty for some time to come - and this is the first time I have ever been able to say this about a car. Thanks Lincoln, with the MKZ you got it all right!"

Passed the crash test...

By on Sunday, February 22, 2009

"I've had this car a little over a month and was rear ended while sitting at a red light....I can tell you with the force I was hit with, if it was anyother car there would have been injurys and a lot more damage done to the car.... The body shop said most cars have the rear bumper attached to the trunk...The mkz has the bumper attached to a reinforced break away bar and that took most of the impact.... I now feel safer in this car than anyother car I have owned...I know you can not get a better car especially for the money! The things I would change is the radio artist labeling system....and upgrade the blue tooth....and add more storage...other than that.....I definetly made the right choice..."

Best Lincoln I have ever owned!

By on Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pros: "Styling,materials,standard features"

Cons: "none!"

"I have owned several lincolns but this is the best so far in every respect . The styling,materials used, standard equipment, comfort, you name it...just the best. This is one classy ride, I love it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKZ near Honolulu. See local deals