• 2014 Compact SUVs

2014 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,817 - $37,613.

10/6.0

9.4

Based on 178 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Great Vehicle

By on Monday, August 11, 2008

"I purchased the vehicle for my wife. I was looking for a true american made vehicle and was pleased to find the MKX. I have driven in vehicles in the same class and found the MKX to be the top of the class. My wife loves the car, she says it's the best she has ever driven for comfort, performance, handling and appearance. The fuel economy is definitely worth bragging on as well. I would recommend this over anything in this class. Since I brought it home I hardly ever get to drive it. My wife drives and I am forced to enjoy it from the passengers seat. It has remained trouble free, no trips to the dealer except to get the oil changed. Now if the rest of America needs to realize that the American auto industry can and does build great vehicles. I think this one proves it!!"

I WOULD GIVE IT A 10 IF I COULD!!!

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"I HAVE ALWAYS DRIVEN A FOREIGN VEHICLES SINCE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DRIVE. MY WHOLE FAMILY DRIVES TOYOTA OR LEXUS. I DECIDED TO GIVE LINCOLN A CHANCE WITH JD POWER AND ASSOCIATES RATING THE VEHICLE BETTER THAN LEXUS. I DON'T THINK I WILL DRIVE ANYTHING ELSE BUT A LINCOLN NOW."

Great to drive, easy to handle

By on Friday, August 17, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "No light in the glove compartment"

"Its gas mileage isn't great in comparison to a Lincoln Continental I owned. I got 21 miles to the gallon in the Continental, 19 miles in the MKX Other than the mileage it's wonderful to drive. not too much noise, good visability. I will buy another"

Better Than Lexus RX

By on Thursday, December 27, 2007

"My family also has a 2007 Lexus RX350 and I prefer the MKX hands down. Much more entertaining to drive, the MKX also, in my opinion, looks much better. In fact the Lexus was purchased first, but has only half as many miles on it. And, the Lexus has had to go back to the dealer because the cargo cover broke, but the Lincoln has been trouble-free. If you are in the market for a SUV, don't forget to put Lincoln on your shoping list."

A Real Surprise

By on Monday, July 02, 2007

"The MKX is a great entry level luxury SUV. It competes very well with the Lexus RX350, which I have driven. I do not know why Consumer Reports ranks the Lexus first and the Lincoln last. I would switch that as the MKX is way better to drive than the RX350, and has much more personality as well. In fact, our MKX has more miles than my mom's RX350, yet has never been to the dealer to be fixed, yet her Lexus has needed repairs. That's a good sign about the Lincol's long term quality I think."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25