• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2014 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,732 - $37,557.

10/6.0

9.3

Based on 183 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pros: "many extras come standard"

"This is by far the best SUV on the market. I have all the extras with plenty of room for passengers and cargo. I also get great mileage. I would buy this car again and again :)"

I really love this car

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "Smoothest ride; extremely reliable; AWD awesome"

Cons: "Okay MPG"

"I truly enjoy my MKX - 2008. I have never had to spend a dime on extra maintenance. Honestly, I love looking at it every time I walk up to it in a parking lot (pearl white). I have considered trading it in, since it has so many miles, and I have driven a BMW X3, Lexus 350, Audi crossover, Edge Limited and a Cadillac SRV. None of those vehicles has 'everything' that I love in my MKX. Lexus drives well, but has a weird interior; X3 performs, but has choppy ride; Audi - no comparison to MKX, IMHO. Only the Edge LTD and Cadillac come close. I may just keep it and hope it goes another 100K with no problems. Just had it serviced..looks new and drives like a Lincoln - unbelievably smooth. Got a call from a dealer interested - may trade it in on a 2013."

Nice ride

By on Sunday, September 12, 2010

"I've owned this car for just over year and half now and still enjoy it. Although not as much as my 2001 continental that I traded in for this car? After reading all the reviews on the MKX, it was compared to and rated just as good as the Continentals were, but the ride and comfort just doesn't compare it? Not sure I'll buy anther MKX again. But I look forward to years of trouble free riding just as my old car. I owned that car for 6 years and put 100,000 miles on it with NO issues. The quality of Licolns are just a good if not better than most other cars out there. The only real complaint with my new MKX is that steering wheel does not tilt down enough to make the ride comfy and I'm always hitting the fan button on the steering wheel turning off the "auto-air". Drives me nuts. Other than that, everything else is great. The THX sound is unreal and worth every penny. And the dual sun roof is too cool as well."

Big Surprise

By on Monday, May 19, 2008

"We have had this MKX for only a week but al;ready know this is one very solid, quiet and smooth vehicle. We have had many SUVs over the years and some far more expensive but the MKX can compete and exceed all of them. We are very impressed with this vehicle. The automatic folding rear seats are fantastic and better than anything we have had in the past."

love it

By on Friday, July 20, 2012

"great vechicle. drives/rides great. good mid priced luxury cross-over. Hope to drive my 07 for another year before trading for another used mkx. re-sale is not the greatest so would rather buy one thats a year or two old for a great discount versus the new price."

See if you qualify for