2014 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,930 - $37,009.

10/6.0

9.3

Based on 210 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Nice ride

By on Sunday, September 12, 2010

"I've owned this car for just over year and half now and still enjoy it. Although not as much as my 2001 continental that I traded in for this car? After reading all the reviews on the MKX, it was compared to and rated just as good as the Continentals were, but the ride and comfort just doesn't compare it? Not sure I'll buy anther MKX again. But I look forward to years of trouble free riding just as my old car. I owned that car for 6 years and put 100,000 miles on it with NO issues. The quality of Licolns are just a good if not better than most other cars out there. The only real complaint with my new MKX is that steering wheel does not tilt down enough to make the ride comfy and I'm always hitting the fan button on the steering wheel turning off the "auto-air". Drives me nuts. Other than that, everything else is great. The THX sound is unreal and worth every penny. And the dual sun roof is too cool as well."

Big Surprise

By on Monday, May 19, 2008

"We have had this MKX for only a week but al;ready know this is one very solid, quiet and smooth vehicle. We have had many SUVs over the years and some far more expensive but the MKX can compete and exceed all of them. We are very impressed with this vehicle. The automatic folding rear seats are fantastic and better than anything we have had in the past."

love it

By on Friday, July 20, 2012

"great vechicle. drives/rides great. good mid priced luxury cross-over. Hope to drive my 07 for another year before trading for another used mkx. re-sale is not the greatest so would rather buy one thats a year or two old for a great discount versus the new price."

"Cheapest" luxury Car

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pros: "Looks good."

Cons: "Several-with no help from Ford/Lincoln dealership."

"I purchased the MKX as a "luxury" car to visit my children who are 8 hrs away. I did test drive the car but only for a few minutes and even though the front seat "rubbed" and made a noise the salesman said they had fixed it. Well I drove it home (about 80 miles) and by the time I got home my legs were killing me-apparently the bar that is under the cushion that works the seat heater and cooler is very prominent and makes a large hump under your legs-and the longer you ride in it the worse it is-the dealership made an attempt at fixing it but said there had been no complaints about this so could do nothing-since then I took it to the dealer in my hometown and still no help. Also it has only 1 CD capability, touch screen re-boots often, and the seat cover still rubs and "squeaks". Also has a lot of turbulence noise (what the dealership calls it) and various other rattles-no help from the dealership on any of this. Definitely will NOT buy another Lincoln!"

Best I've Ever Owned and I've owned alot!

By on Sunday, August 16, 2009

"I was looking for a SUV and had no interest in a MKX. After alot of pressure from my family I agreed to test drive this black on black MKX. (It was beautiful). I was sold when I sit down in the seat! The test drive was unbelieveable! I love the the Vista sun roof and the navigation system, it's very accurate. The car is loaded with bells and whistles and I enjoy ever one of them. I can't tell you how many people have walked up to me in a parking lot and told me how beautiful the MKX is. The free year of maintenance is also a plus! Would highly recommend this vehicle!!!"