2014 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,930 - $37,009.

10/6.0

9.3

Based on 210 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Best vehicle money can buy

By on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pros: "Great Vehicle for the money"

Cons: "None at this time.."

"I have driven this car to another State and has given no problem or shown likelyhood of problems mechanically or electronically. Car is smooth, excellen breaking control with abs and has real positive steering wheel guidance. Firs american car I've learn to trust and love. Ride is smooth and quiet; comfortable seats and lots of leg space. All amenities installed in this car continue to perform excellently.. In my opinion, LINCOLN MKX is worth the investment I have so far expended. I have driven this car for almost two years, trouble free since I purchased the car.."

Luv it!!

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "Auto back gate, auto seat fold down, nav sys"

Cons: "Nav system expensive to update, 18-24 mpg"

"This car has all the bells and whistles. Auto back gate lift and push button rear seat fold down make it a dream. Only fault is an unknown pop when turning on a 'ditch'. Other than that I luv it."

Overall we love our Lincoln MKX

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"Pros: - We have never had an issue with our car, it is a very dependable vehicle - It's a beautiful car inside and out - It is very comfortable Cons: - When stopped on even on a slight hill and you take your foot off of the brake the car has a tendency to roll backward (we should have purchased the AWD) - No passenger overhead handle (just annoying) - Not great on gas"

Very Dissapointed

By on Monday, January 09, 2012

Pros: "Good gas mileage"

Cons: "Not worth the money for what it has to offer."

"This car has been a pain. We have had major problems with the sync system. You would think that a large company like Ford would get the kinks out before they install this in their vehicles. I would not buy another car with this system in it;."

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Friday, December 23, 2011

Pros: "All the equipment, the ride, the gas mileage"

Cons: "The front heated seats dont get as warm as id like"

"I just leased this vehicle last week but I have been around them a lot. I work for a lincoln dealer. Over the last 16 years I have owned 18 vehicles and obviously working at a dealership I have been around pretty much every car under the soon. Mine is a 2011 with every available option except adaptive cruise. My wife and I absolutely love it. The ride is exeptionally comfortable and gas mileage much like most other people have said isnt great but isnt bad either. Mainly we are impressed with all the feautures, the mylincoln touch, panoramic roof, navigation, heated and cooled seats and the 20" rims. The leasing options also make it more than affordable compared to straight buying it out. I really do recommend anyone who is on the fence about this vehicle taking the leap. I really doubt you'd regret it."

My MKX saved my life!

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pros: "safety features awesome!!! no probs ever!"

Cons: "husband is 6'2" so infant seat was cramped"

"I bought my MKX in March of 2010 because i found out i was expecting and needed a "family vehicle". I fell in love with it after seeing and test driving it. I had my car for 9 months before i was driving to work alone one morning and was broadsided and ran into a large colonial home. The impact literally cracked every column on the home and i came threw with only minor injuries (bruises and i was not wearing my seat belt at the time of the accident). When the tow truck ambulance and my family arrived on the scene they all we very supprised that the accident was not fatal it completely destroyed my vehicle but all of the safety mechanisms worked perfectly and saved my life!!! I would tell anyone that they will not be sorry for purchasing this vehicle. I never had any mechanical problems out of it either."

Great ride, great value!

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "Great value for the money"

Cons: "Could use a bit more storage up-front."

"One of the best vehicles I have ever owned and I have owned a lot of new cars over the years. Smooth, quiet ride. No major issues since I bought it. Great styling add lot's of interior room. Love the remote lift gate and the adaptive headlights. Paint job could have been a little better but not terrible."

love it!

By on Sunday, July 11, 2010

"I love this car. i have had mine for over a year and its been so great. no problems. however i really wish it had 3rd row seats. but if you dont need that then its the best car ever! So classy and comfy. The auto lift gate is my fav. it makes it so easy to put groceries in. it also has tons of room in the back. and the center seats fold down flat so you could put a whale in there. lol. I love it. I hope everyone does."

great auto!!

By on Friday, June 18, 2010

"I have owned over 65 new cars, trucks and suvs and I can say this is the best car I have ever owned. It is a shame that consumer reports has been bought and paid for by Toyota and Honda. This MKX is much better than the Lexis 350 I drove. MY mkx is a 2010 with all the goodies and AWD. My wife and I are retired and travel in the mkx is a dream. Not one problem and no worries about brake problems and rust!!"

MKX Winner

By on Tuesday, March 02, 2010

"I have had this vehicle for going on 3 years and have had no problems at all. I have +45K miles and the tires still look very good. The air cooled and heated seats are great and the THX certified stereo is worth the money. I particularly like the space inside and the vehicle's ability to fit into our garage with room to spare. I have not had an occasion to wish I had a 3rd seat."