2014 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,458 - $37,373.

10/6.0

9.3

Based on 197 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Great to drive, easy to handle

By on Friday, August 17, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "No light in the glove compartment"

"Its gas mileage isn't great in comparison to a Lincoln Continental I owned. I got 21 miles to the gallon in the Continental, 19 miles in the MKX Other than the mileage it's wonderful to drive. not too much noise, good visability. I will buy another"

A good buy.

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "Everything."

Cons: "Could go a little farther on a gallon."

"Have owned it for two years. No problems at all. Tires are pricey but otherwise can't complain. The vehicle has good space, nice style, and is made in the USA. Expected a little better gas mileage."

big difference from the 2010 ,model

By on Thursday, September 06, 2012

Pros: "additional safety senors and back up cam"

Cons: "need another 2 inches for the rear passenger."

"the built in saftey features are a must for driving on the roads today and the back up camera prevents dents and dings on the rar of the car plus the senors for on coming cars approaching from the blind side."

OUTSTANDING QUALITY

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"I have owned two Lincoln Aviators and thought they were 3-4 on the rating chart. This new MKX is wonderful to drive. It definitely rates a 5 for me. I purchased every option available except the DVD system. The sound system is wonderful. I was considering the Lexus RX 350 and the Infinity X35 but, decided on the MKX. I am very happy with my choice and get many compliments from my friends."

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pros: "many extras come standard"

"This is by far the best SUV on the market. I have all the extras with plenty of room for passengers and cargo. I also get great mileage. I would buy this car again and again :)"

I really love this car

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "Smoothest ride; extremely reliable; AWD awesome"

Cons: "Okay MPG"

"I truly enjoy my MKX - 2008. I have never had to spend a dime on extra maintenance. Honestly, I love looking at it every time I walk up to it in a parking lot (pearl white). I have considered trading it in, since it has so many miles, and I have driven a BMW X3, Lexus 350, Audi crossover, Edge Limited and a Cadillac SRV. None of those vehicles has 'everything' that I love in my MKX. Lexus drives well, but has a weird interior; X3 performs, but has choppy ride; Audi - no comparison to MKX, IMHO. Only the Edge LTD and Cadillac come close. I may just keep it and hope it goes another 100K with no problems. Just had it serviced..looks new and drives like a Lincoln - unbelievably smooth. Got a call from a dealer interested - may trade it in on a 2013."

Nice ride

By on Sunday, September 12, 2010

"I've owned this car for just over year and half now and still enjoy it. Although not as much as my 2001 continental that I traded in for this car? After reading all the reviews on the MKX, it was compared to and rated just as good as the Continentals were, but the ride and comfort just doesn't compare it? Not sure I'll buy anther MKX again. But I look forward to years of trouble free riding just as my old car. I owned that car for 6 years and put 100,000 miles on it with NO issues. The quality of Licolns are just a good if not better than most other cars out there. The only real complaint with my new MKX is that steering wheel does not tilt down enough to make the ride comfy and I'm always hitting the fan button on the steering wheel turning off the "auto-air". Drives me nuts. Other than that, everything else is great. The THX sound is unreal and worth every penny. And the dual sun roof is too cool as well."

Big Surprise

By on Monday, May 19, 2008

"We have had this MKX for only a week but al;ready know this is one very solid, quiet and smooth vehicle. We have had many SUVs over the years and some far more expensive but the MKX can compete and exceed all of them. We are very impressed with this vehicle. The automatic folding rear seats are fantastic and better than anything we have had in the past."

love it

By on Friday, July 20, 2012

"great vechicle. drives/rides great. good mid priced luxury cross-over. Hope to drive my 07 for another year before trading for another used mkx. re-sale is not the greatest so would rather buy one thats a year or two old for a great discount versus the new price."

"Cheapest" luxury Car

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pros: "Looks good."

Cons: "Several-with no help from Ford/Lincoln dealership."

"I purchased the MKX as a "luxury" car to visit my children who are 8 hrs away. I did test drive the car but only for a few minutes and even though the front seat "rubbed" and made a noise the salesman said they had fixed it. Well I drove it home (about 80 miles) and by the time I got home my legs were killing me-apparently the bar that is under the cushion that works the seat heater and cooler is very prominent and makes a large hump under your legs-and the longer you ride in it the worse it is-the dealership made an attempt at fixing it but said there had been no complaints about this so could do nothing-since then I took it to the dealer in my hometown and still no help. Also it has only 1 CD capability, touch screen re-boots often, and the seat cover still rubs and "squeaks". Also has a lot of turbulence noise (what the dealership calls it) and various other rattles-no help from the dealership on any of this. Definitely will NOT buy another Lincoln!"