• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2013 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $38,564 - $39,723.

10/6.1

9.3

Based on 183 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

I WOULD GIVE IT A 10 IF I COULD!!!

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"I HAVE ALWAYS DRIVEN A FOREIGN VEHICLES SINCE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DRIVE. MY WHOLE FAMILY DRIVES TOYOTA OR LEXUS. I DECIDED TO GIVE LINCOLN A CHANCE WITH JD POWER AND ASSOCIATES RATING THE VEHICLE BETTER THAN LEXUS. I DON'T THINK I WILL DRIVE ANYTHING ELSE BUT A LINCOLN NOW."

Great to drive, easy to handle

By on Friday, August 17, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "No light in the glove compartment"

"Its gas mileage isn't great in comparison to a Lincoln Continental I owned. I got 21 miles to the gallon in the Continental, 19 miles in the MKX Other than the mileage it's wonderful to drive. not too much noise, good visability. I will buy another"

Driving this gem is almost as good as making love.

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "Everything I can think of."

Cons: "Can't buy anything to make it look or drive better"

"In febuary 2012 I bought this vehicule used from a Lincoln dealer with 16500 kilometers. On my way to a Cadillac dealer to buy an SRX I remembered a friend had told me that the MKX had changed a lot for 2011, they changed the looks of the front end, new engine and lots of interior modifications and upgrades so... I took the time to drive by the Lincoln dealership just "to see" and BANG... there it was, I fell in love with this extra clean blue, chromed to my taste, full of extras Lincoln MKX. With the dealer permission my wife and I took it for a 3 hour drive test and we finally never went to the Cadillac dealer and to this day we have absolutely NO regrets with my decision. I can't remember how many times I was asked if I liked it and told how great it looks. The vehicule is the greatest car I ever owed. I am 64 and I had my 1st car I was 18. The only repair I had during the pass 2 years was for a power steering hose that was repaired under warranty. The Lincoln Sync system is a joy to work with. It recognised my commands the first time I used it. The Bluetooth connects to my phone quickly and is easy to use. The navigating system is a charm to use and gives very precise directions with the choice of voices easy to understand with 3 or 4 different language accents. Lots of engine power and torque. The car is super quiet and very good on fuel economy for an SUV. Just love it and when and if I change car I will buy an other MKX."

Love the 2013 MKX

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pros: "The price was right and yes I would recommend it."

"I purchased the 2013 MKX after purchasing a 2013 Ford Explorer Limited and have no regrets at all. Every time I look at the Lincoln I know I made the right decesion. The MKX for me is the right vehicle because the Explorer seats 7 and I don't require that big vehicle and I like the 5 passenger style better. The MKX is great in all aspects so far and I have people turning heads often. There is not one thing I can say I don't like about the MKX. I wish it got 35 mpg but I knew the possible mpg when I bought the MKX so can't complain. Great car and fun to drive."

VERY IMPRESSIVE

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"LINCOLN HAS STOLEN THE SPOTLIGHT AWAY FROM LEXUS, INFINITY, MERCEDES, AND ESPECIALLY BMW!! BELIEVE ME!! I TEST DROVE EVERYTHING FROM KIA'S TO HYUNDAIS AND LINCOLN HAS UNMATCHED QUALITY, STYLING, VALUE AND PERFORMANCE IN THIS AFFORDABLE PACKAGE. I BOUGHT MY MKX AND I AM TOTALLY HAPPY!!"

See if you qualify for