• 2014 Compact SUVs

2013 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $37,205 - $38,186.

10/6.1

9.4

Based on 178 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Pure Luxury

By on Friday, May 31, 2013

Pros: "Excellent value for a luxury SUV - Tons of room!"

Cons: "None I can think of"

"Love this SUV - has everything you need! Total luxury with all the technology. Heads turn every where I go - very sharp looking vehicle."

Reliable, comfortable, great on gas

By on Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pros: "Luxury car with out the high price"

Cons: "Not set up for newer electronic technology"

"I love my Lincoln MKX. I enjoy the look of the car, luxury car without the high price of other luxury car models. It has been very reliable - low maintenance so far. It's comfortable and I run around a lot and it's been good on gas. I would highly recommend this car."

Are you kidding me!!!

By on Friday, May 03, 2013

Pros: "Nice Ride"

Cons: "Better gas milage"

"I have had many cars over my 54 years and have been driving since 17. This car is a must see and must drive. You cannot get a more complete vehicle."

love this car

By on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pros: "great ride, great price, great value"

Cons: "no 3rd row seat"

"This car drives like a luxury vehicle. Is wider than the RX, about same as MDX. Drives/rides so smooth. Handles very nicely and feels roomy in front as well as the back seat. Have not had any issues with it at all during the past 6 years of owning and have over 130,000 miles. Easy to maintain."

Best vehicle money can buy

By on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pros: "Great Vehicle for the money"

Cons: "None at this time.."

"I have driven this car to another State and has given no problem or shown likelyhood of problems mechanically or electronically. Car is smooth, excellen breaking control with abs and has real positive steering wheel guidance. Firs american car I've learn to trust and love. Ride is smooth and quiet; comfortable seats and lots of leg space. All amenities installed in this car continue to perform excellently.. In my opinion, LINCOLN MKX is worth the investment I have so far expended. I have driven this car for almost two years, trouble free since I purchased the car.."

Love the 2013 MKX

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pros: "The price was right and yes I would recommend it."

"I purchased the 2013 MKX after purchasing a 2013 Ford Explorer Limited and have no regrets at all. Every time I look at the Lincoln I know I made the right decesion. The MKX for me is the right vehicle because the Explorer seats 7 and I don't require that big vehicle and I like the 5 passenger style better. The MKX is great in all aspects so far and I have people turning heads often. There is not one thing I can say I don't like about the MKX. I wish it got 35 mpg but I knew the possible mpg when I bought the MKX so can't complain. Great car and fun to drive."

I Hate This Car!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pros: "Looks Good"

Cons: "The Ride"

"I have owned the 2013 MKX for six months now. This is by far the worse car purchases I have ever made (and I trade every 3 years)!!!! The gas mileage is horrible. I am only getting 20 miles HWY. Not to mention the gas tank is tiny so you will have to fill up twice a week. The ride is worse than my husband 4WD truck. You feel every bump, crack or dimple in the road. For a luxury car the engine is loud but is muffled by the horrible road noise. The air and radio controls are a pain to work. To increase the heat or air you have to push a SMALL button over and over and over again. The My Lincoln Touch has malfunctioned several times stating the "sims" card has been removed. When I get in to start the car and the seat adjusts it rubs on the seatbelt clip and makes a horrible noise. My driver side window has come loose so it raddles when I raise it up or down(yet another reason to go to the shop). Lets just say I could go on. Good part: I like the look of the car inside and out. Unfortunately I can't just stare at it all day, I have to drive it."

low quality rating because of SYNC system

By on Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pros: "Adaptive cruise control . best car for the price"

Cons: "Sync should not even be on car"

"Great Car! Ford SYNC system stinks! It doesn't work with all carriers and doesn't work with all phones.They don,t say a word about that when they tell you how great it is on the car.That is because Ford doesn't tell their dealers."

I love this car

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pros: "Its beautiful, has the panoramic roof, very smooth"

Cons: "Too small"

"I really like this car. I'm only thinking of trading it because it is really too small. Its great for four people but anymore than that, its too crowded and I have five grandchildren."

Driving a little over a week.....

By on Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pros: "Easy to get in and out of, love the bluetooth."

Cons: "See main comments below."

"traded in an Expedition for this car because loved the styling, wanted nav and bluetooth, and wanted to downsize, but here are my issues, which I'm surprised, after reading the reviews, haven't been experienced by others. I find there is a reflection of the dash-vents, etc., in the windshield at dusk driving which is distracting. I don't find the engine noise quiet at all. I miss having my manual downshift controls of 1,2 and 3 in drive. Still trying to figure out the overdrive button - in my Expedition it performed differently than in this car. Going down a mountain pass, "Low" is too low and taking the overdrive off and then breaking because it doesn't slow down the car enough can create noise and buckling in the transmission. Windshield wash fluid has frozen in the line so far and trying to see if putting a different fluid in there will help. Agree that the seatbelt is hard to fasten in the buckle. Agree that the interior posts block view when turning a curb. Haven't driven it long enough to see what the gas mileage will be. Hopefully will work through the above because it sure is a stylish cuv. And I can't get my Expedition back."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25