2007 Lincoln MKX

9.3

Based on 220 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Great to drive, easy to handle

By on Friday, August 17, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "No light in the glove compartment"

"Its gas mileage isn't great in comparison to a Lincoln Continental I owned. I got 21 miles to the gallon in the Continental, 19 miles in the MKX Other than the mileage it's wonderful to drive. not too much noise, good visability. I will buy another"

OUTSTANDING QUALITY

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"I have owned two Lincoln Aviators and thought they were 3-4 on the rating chart. This new MKX is wonderful to drive. It definitely rates a 5 for me. I purchased every option available except the DVD system. The sound system is wonderful. I was considering the Lexus RX 350 and the Infinity X35 but, decided on the MKX. I am very happy with my choice and get many compliments from my friends."

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pros: "many extras come standard"

"This is by far the best SUV on the market. I have all the extras with plenty of room for passengers and cargo. I also get great mileage. I would buy this car again and again :)"

Nice ride

By on Sunday, September 12, 2010

"I've owned this car for just over year and half now and still enjoy it. Although not as much as my 2001 continental that I traded in for this car? After reading all the reviews on the MKX, it was compared to and rated just as good as the Continentals were, but the ride and comfort just doesn't compare it? Not sure I'll buy anther MKX again. But I look forward to years of trouble free riding just as my old car. I owned that car for 6 years and put 100,000 miles on it with NO issues. The quality of Licolns are just a good if not better than most other cars out there. The only real complaint with my new MKX is that steering wheel does not tilt down enough to make the ride comfy and I'm always hitting the fan button on the steering wheel turning off the "auto-air". Drives me nuts. Other than that, everything else is great. The THX sound is unreal and worth every penny. And the dual sun roof is too cool as well."

Overall we love our Lincoln MKX

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"Pros: - We have never had an issue with our car, it is a very dependable vehicle - It's a beautiful car inside and out - It is very comfortable Cons: - When stopped on even on a slight hill and you take your foot off of the brake the car has a tendency to roll backward (we should have purchased the AWD) - No passenger overhead handle (just annoying) - Not great on gas"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKX near Honolulu. See local deals