2013 Lincoln MKT

Based on 12 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Most bang for the buck

By on Sunday, December 27, 2015

Pros: "Great value for all you get. Fast fast fast."

Cons: "Exterior has grown on me, interior makes up."

"I drove a lot of crossover and sport utility vehicles. The 2014 MKT was the best value. With the Ecoboost it does 0-60 in 5.5 seconds. That blows away most cars on the road. The KBB review must be from an earlier model (2010-2012?) with less horsepower and torque. The sync system works quite well using the voice function. I have to drive a lot in my line of work, and after 62,000 miles in two years, my car has been trouble free and the car is still tight. The interior is luxurious, the panoramic roof is awesome in warming the interior during the day in the winter months, and it is a nice moon roof year round."

the luxury crossover between sub and minivan

By on Saturday, May 11, 2013

"Greater Horsepower than my BMW 740,big and roomy for a family. The third row is only for who under 165cm。very great interior and enjoy the color inside(white) My family are comfortable with the car. All the function work well except one thing: parking assistant .I used for 1 time and rear wheel just bump to the sidewalk road. I enjoy this car, on high way, I just set the cruise and the car can go and stop automatically without my Intervention!"

EXCELLANT CAR. LOW PRICE, VERY COMFORTABLE, FAST

By on Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pros: "MANY FEATURES AN EXPENSIVE CAR HAS BUT $10000 LESS"

Cons: "CITY MILAGE COULD BE BETTER."

"MANY THINGS ON THIS CAR THAT ARE ON A $53,000 FORIGN CAR & IT COST ABOUT $10,000 LESS. NO, IT WILL NOT PARK IT-SELF BUT IS HAS MANY OPTIONS IN THE BASE LIKE LUMBAR PASSENGER SEAT, HEATED ANE COOLED SEATS, LIGHTS THAT TURN WITH YOU, AUTOMATIC HIGH & LOW LIGHTS AND MANY MORE. FOR A BIG CAR IT'S FAST & ON LONG TRIPS ITS VERY COMFORTABLE. I DROVE OKLAHOMA CITY TO ATLANTA & ACTUALLY FELT REFRESHED. MILAGE WAS EXCELLENT (ABOUT 27 ON THE HWY), ONLY FAIR IN THE CITY (18). AS WITH ALL OF THE ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT I HAD SMALL PROBLEMS THAT THE DEALER FIXED. ALL IN ALL IT'S BEEN A GREATE CAR."

Best Bang for the Buck

By on Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Pros: "Great price, elegant luxury"

Cons: "Mileage would be good if I kept my foot out of it."

"Having compared this vehicle before I bought it with just about every other 7 passenger vehicle, it is by far the best for the money. It does 0-60 in 5.5 seconds. Anyone care to race? On ramp acceleration is like being in a jet fighter. Weather radar in my car? This has it. Heated and cooled seats, has it again, heated steering wheel, rain sensing wipers, power fold down middle row to allow access to the third row. Cool. The exterior styling wasn't a favorite, it was the interior that hooked me, though I have learned to love the exterior. It looks like a space ship and the eagle like grill was a welcome improvement. I love the panoramic roof. Voice command is the only way to go instead of the touch screen. It doesn't impress the chicks like I wanted but I don't care anymore. It hauls me and my 4 kids in comfort."

Best car ever owned, but no longer need this size

By on Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Pros: "roomy, powerful, beautiful, fun to drive, options"

Cons: "consumes gas at 19-20 mpg city/highway combined"

"I bought this car 22 months ago to accomodate a battery-powered scooter in the cargo area. My sciatica has now been cured, and I no longer need this large a vehicle...The MKT has been the most enjoyable car I've ever driven including Cadillac, Audi, and many others. Unbelieveably powerful yet easy to handle and fun to drive. It is is brand-new condition with new tires all around and spotless inside and out, only 24000 miles."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKT near Honolulu. See local deals