2010 Lincoln MKT

Based on 40 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

good SUV, tows my boat well,looks good doing it

By on Saturday, July 26, 2014

Pros: "comfortable on long trips, plenty of power"

Cons: "noise, no front storage"

"cabin could be quieter, road noise"

My favorite ride ever

By on Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pros: "Great road car, hauls a big load, seats 6"

Cons: "Could use more cup holders up front"

"This Lincoln MKT is by far my favorite road vehicle I have ever owned. My last vehicle was a Lincoln Navigator which I drove for more than 100,000 miles and enjoyed it, but the MKT beats it in every category. I have driven the MKT from the midwest to both coasts and really do enjoy the comfort on the open road, but when you want to get aggressive on winding, hilly roads the paddle shifters allow for manual shifting to aid in getting around those curves and hills. The satellite radio makes cross country driving a breeze when listening to your favorite music or programs. Overall, I plan to hang on to this car for a long, long time because I enjoy it so much."

Want better Hwy mileage, Love this car though!

By on Tuesday, April 29, 2014

"I have said it all!"

Good car rear seat arrangement not my favorite

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

"Wife likes it a lot"

Climb inside and take a drive. Awesome and sexy!

By on Friday, August 02, 2013

Pros: "Luxury, power"

Cons: "Exterior style not sexy"

"Everything about this vehicle thrills both of us except.... Unusual cars generate cruel comments and this car certainly stands out in a parking lot. One old farmer said it looks like a hearse and a policeman called it a station wagon on my speeding ticket. I am a Texan, so I love trucks but also love over the top luxury. I raised a bunch of kids and once that was done I vowed never to drive a mini van again. Imagine my horror when I saw the MKT being called a station wagon! I preferred the look and cargo space of my old Aviator but since it died (after 8 years) I went with the MKT. So if I get over my hang ups of the two comments above, I have to admit this is a phenomenal vehicle to drive and enjoy. The ecoboost satisfies my crave for power, especially when some dangerous imbecile gets in the way. The in your face luxury brings positive comments from any guest and everyone wants to know what it is. People love riding in this car. The built in refrig/freezer is a no brainer. We keep it on freeze so it is super cold, then toss our beverages in there while we shop or play golf, thus coming back to bevs still cold. Nav system is amazing and so is music system. We have downloaded a humongous collection on it and it still has room for many many more albums. Because cargo space isn't as tall as I would like for my business, I thought about trading it for a luxury truck, but we are talking about taking a 4-6 month road trip in the future and really want to do it in this vehicle. it is hands down the best highway trip vehicle we have ever owned. FYI. Our other car is a two seated Audi convertible TT."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKT near Honolulu. See local deals