2015 Lincoln MKS Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,442 - $38,095.

Transaction data

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

10/6.6

Based on 106 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Lovin' my lincoln!

By on Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pros: "Everything but..."

Cons: "Don't backup in it w/o proper equipment (read rev)"

"Just bought this car (at a steal) for 16K...Black with all options, and 94K miles. AWD, Nav, Backup Camera!!! My review... (This review is really is on the MKS, just given a prelude to it, just stay with me, it's a good review) My wife and I own a Lincoln Aviator (great suv) and we bought this looking for a seven passenger SUV. We looked at all on the market, and never knew that the Aviator existed until we were browsing and stumbled upon it. We always thought Lincoln to be the old man vehicle that was comfortable, but not pleasant for a 20 something to be driving. But it exceeded all expectations! We fell in love with Lincoln at this point, style and driving, and options (DVD for the kids, and NAV for my wife...though she still gets lost in it) ((See, I told you I was getting there)). In search for another vehicle, we wanted a sedan as there is no need to own two SUV's. We have two small children, and the idea of a midsize or larger sedan was what we were after. We looked at Audi's, Subaru’s, Mercedes, etc., etc. for the standard AWD sedans, and finally came to my senses to see if Lincoln made AWD sedans. After research, the MKZ was AWD, and we were going to buy one of these. As we nearly finalized the sale (great car), I stumbled upon a 2009 Lincoln MKS AWD Black Beautiful, and loaded. Miles were high at 94K, but the price was only 16K...how could I not pass this deal as the values show around 26-28K all day on this car. We bought it without hesitation (nor driving it, as it was online 300 miles away). When we got it, the VERY FIRST moment was the draw dropping, eye popping WOW factor. I'll be honest, I never really seen one up close until that moment. The curves from the front to the back are seamless, and flow at at a perfect and purposeful style. This car was larger than we thought, but once you sit inside, it felt like home. That feeling of satisfaction, as if Lincoln itself pulled you off the street corner, sat you in a dark room, and asked 1000's of questions until they got in your mind, and created the perfect blend of beauty and machine, and turned the light on and there it was! This car handles amazingly, drives like a Lincoln (driv'n on a cloud), and gains the attention of even those tough to please BMW and Mercedes crowd. Only issue I really have on this car is that if it wasn't for the backup camera and sensors, you'd never be able to park it in an empty walmart parking lot without hitting something. The rear window is like having a blind fold on your eyes tied by some 12 year old at a cheesey birthday party playing pin the tail on the donkey that slips on your nose and have that tiny bit of space you can see over the top (yup, all three inches). So if you are considering this car, get the backup camera, you'll thank yourself the minute you back it into your garage, otherwise, invest in rubber strips for everything in the garage."

Most comfortable car I have owned

By on Tuesday, March 19, 2013

"I prefer luxury cars and have owned several types including Mercedes and Cadillac. My Lincoln MKS is the most comfortable and quiet car that I have ever owned. I am hesitant to trade it for anything other than another Lincoln."

Better than anything else out there

By on Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Considered Acura, BMW, Cadillac, and Infinity. The MKS twin-turbo is much faster than all the others and feels incredibly tight, even more so than the BMW 5 series. It's a great deal and a blast to drive!"

love the car

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "big inside, rides wonderful"

Cons: "needs better cup holders"

"I have owned this car for 1 year. It has been everything I wanted in a car. The only thing I can say bad about this car is the cup holders are not spaced far enough apart."

great car

By on Thursday, November 12, 2009

"My 2010 MKS is the best car I have owned. I have had 3 Lincolns over the past 5 years. this one for sure is at the top. The only negative I have is not the trunk size but the trunk opening. you can put alot in it like 4 sets of golf clubs but if you have a taller box no luck. my wifes 2010 Taurus is just as nice and has the trunk opening"