• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2014 Lincoln MKS Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $43,005 - $44,164.

10/6.7

Based on 84 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Love this car!!!

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive and good looking."

Cons: "Can't find any."

"I've owned this vehicle for 2 years now and I can honestly say it was a great choice. Having purchased it used, I saved a lot of money and purchased a 100,000 mile extended warranty on it which at this point I think will not pay off in the long run because I haven't had a single issue with the vehicle. I love the acceleration of this vehicle, the ecoboost is definitely a must have when purchasing this model vehicle. The white Nappa leather worried me a little because of teenagers in the household but it's actually very easy to clean with the right products. My wife loves the self parking feature and the active cruise control and collision warning are great also."

Like being back in the womb...

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pros: "Rollin'...."

Cons: "Too minor to mention"

"My family has been driving Lincolns since Lincolns existed. Some were awesome, some were not. This is by far the best Lincoln I have ever owned. It does everything right. My only complaints are a minor rattle that is no doubt a loose bolt in the back and that ugly steering column cover that never sits right. These are very minor things. Now, is it going to hold up like my wife's bulletproof Honda? No, I'm sure. But I can't think of one luxury car that will. This car is the way to travel. PS: The subwoofer needs a better cover. You can blow that thing to pieces with some deep bass and then it rattles. I guess Ford never saw that one coming, but they are trying to get a younger audience are they not?"

Great road car.

By on Thursday, December 25, 2014

"large trunk, great safety features, very comfortable ride so far we are very happy we bought this car"

This is the most responsive vehicle I have driven.

By on Thursday, December 25, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "Don't care for black interior."

"It is a pleaseure to drive long distances in this car. I have often taken 12 - 14 hour trips in this car."

Best vehicle out of the 36 I've owned!

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great navigation package, AWD"

Cons: "Trunk opening very small. Terrible Brakes!"

"The car is very comfortable to drive, very elegant, great power, love the AWD and safety features-especially during winter months! The Navigation system, instruments, seating are great. My dealer's service department can't seem to tighten the oil catch cover as it is always coming loose after oil changes. They had to recently order a new retaining pin for it since it came loose and fell off. The things I dislike about this vehicle is that the brakes are too soft and are terrible. For a car of this size, weight, and power, it should have a better braking system. I will be switching out the brakes to a Brembo kit with braded brake lines. The trunk space is large, but can't really take much advantage of it since the actual trunk opening is very small. The interior color changing lighting is an awesome feature, but don't really have a need/use for it. Therefore, it is a pointless feature. I would like the DVD player to actually play DVD's while the car is in drive so that my passengers can enjoy it. There is a device that can be installed to play DVDs, but at a cost of over $400. Overall, great vehicle and I am extremely happy with it. It certainly gets looks from many while driving down the road and at stop lights/signs."