2012 Lincoln MKS

Based on 109 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

Very pleased with Mks Lincolns

By on Sunday, April 05, 2015

"Loved my 2010 MKS. Got involved in a crash that totaled out the car. No one was injured thanks to the quality built in. Couldn't find another fast enough. Two weeks later I found a showroom perfect 2012 almost the same color inside and out. Happy days are here again!!!!!"

09 MKS 5500 MILE REVIEW

By on Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"TRUNK OPENING IS WAY TOO SMALL. THE 2010 FORD TARUS IS MUCH BETTER. THE SEATS DON'T FOLD DOWN IN BACK LIKE THE TARUS EITHER. GEAR NOISE AT 30 TO 45 MPH IS EXCESSIVE FOR LUXURY CAR. TARUS IS QUIETER. OTHERWISE IT DOES SAY LINCOLN ON IT. I GUESS THIS IS SUPPOSED TO JUSTIFY THE EXTRA $S i HATE TO SEE THE TRADE-IN VALUE IN ANOTHER YEAR.."

never needs any work and drives, runs great

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

Pros: "drives great, has get up and go, no mechanical"

Cons: "doesn't hold value too well"

"Bought this brand new and have had no issues except the driver's seat mechanics. Runs great and gets good gas mileage. I get 27 mpg around town."

slow in need repairs, poor customer service

By on Thursday, January 14, 2010

"I had a Lincoln Continental before. It was reliable, fast with very low maintenance need. I had the Lincoln MKS just for 5 months. I complained to service at the first oil change that the acceleration of the car is very slow comparing the Lincoln Continental, also complained for the smell but they did not find the source. I took back second time back, finally they find that the source of the smell. But they do not have the parts, need to wait for parts. New car and no parts available? What will happen if it become older and need repairs? there will be no parts? When I got back second time my car, the seat covering leather was not flat anymore, it is wrinkled. They told me that it is for normal wearing. But how happened only when it was in the shop? Called the Ford, and asked for replacement, they told I am not entitled for this, and should contact the dealer ship where I bought the car. I spoke with the dealership they told that I should contact the Ford directly. I am very unsatisfied and regret to buy the Lincoln MKS. There is any hope for solution? In some there is nice appearance poor performance and service."

best car i ever owned

By on Thursday, July 09, 2015

"while i have owned all the euro models mre than once this mks was the best of all and extremely reliable the 4 year guarantee was just the icing on the cake would gladley get another"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKS near Honolulu. See local deals