2012 Lincoln MKS

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Excellent road car. Most for money.

By on Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pros: "Best luxury value in USA"

Cons: "Hi-tech takes time to learn your habits."

"Fully optioned MKS is best bargain on the road. Technology allows driver to customize car's personality to match any driver. "Comfort" mode is the most pleasurable ride available. Drop it into "Sport" mode to make any european jealous. It tracks like a train on rails when needed. Decent milage and butt & back massager allows more time on the road between stops. Ideal car for American luxury car driver."

Luxury+Beauty+Fab Handling= Driving Enjoyment!

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pros: "Top Notch Luxury"

Cons: "Gas mileage and small trunk opening"

"This is my second Lincoln, my first was a 2006 MKZ which I loved until I drove this car. This beauty has pep and get up and go power that will throw your head back! It takes curves like a Corvette; you can feel it gripping the road with it's AWD. From the awesome premium THX audio system featuring Sirius Radio with SYNC features to the comfortable heated and cooled seats (even the back seats are heated!), the interior was made with ultimate luxury in mind. The adaptive xenon headlamps, rain-sensing wipers and ambient lighting (you have several color to chose from) are just the cherries on top. This baby abounds with safety features and even has front & back end parking assistant and rear camera. It's push button start and touch-to-unlock/with key-pad (trunk as well) feature means you never have to go digging in your purse for your key FOB. With your key FOB you can even roll down all your windows for those hot summer days when the heat melts you. The back window sports a sun shade that with the push of a button can be rolled up or down to help shield your back seat passengers from harsh sun light. The duel moon roof is an added bonus because will kids love looking at the stars at night. This car gives you everything you could ask for while allowing you to travel in style."

love, love, love my car!!!

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, great looking, & great ride"

Cons: "cup holders too small!"

"have recently become empty nester so bye bye went the '03 Expedition which I loved. Just couldn't justify the mileage cost anymore. Used to have a '98 Lincoln Mark VIII- so I wanted that same experience. Purchased this 4 months ago w/46k on it for $21k. Had new Michelin tires & was in excellent condition. I was used to having all the bells & whistles on the Eddie Bauer Expedition but this has even more bells & whistles. One improvement was adding blowers to the heated/cooled seats! Driving this car is such a pleasure - lots of power, great gas mileage - 22 city, 26 highway, and the best thing- I look great in this car!"

Excellent riding car, many great features

By on Sunday, July 15, 2012

"The 2013 MKS rides like your driving on air,my gas mileage without even being broken in yet on the highway was 26 mpg for a 305 hp v 6 thats great. I am so far very pleased with this car."

Good value for the price.

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

"Although there has been negative comments about the touch screen, we find it easy to use and intuitive. The ride is great and the vehicle is still quite after 3 years. Trying some other new, more expensive, models and they are not as quite as our 3 year old MKS."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKS near Honolulu. See local deals