• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2012 Lincoln MKS

Based on 79 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

I found EXACTLY what we were looking for!

By on Monday, September 01, 2014

Pros: "So far, everything about it!"

Cons: "Have none as of today!"

"Just purchased a brand new 2013 MKS off the show room floor and absolutely love the vehicle. Traded in a 2002 LSE for this one and the difference is unreal. Granted, it has only a handful of miles, but this car is all anyone could every ask for in a full size, luxury sedan. Have the standard V6 with AWD and all options. Have ran just one tank of gas through her and recording 23.6 MPG on both highway/city driving. It will take me a few months to learn all the features of this car. Sure surprised the heck out of me when I went to adjust the drivers seat while going down the highway and received a butt massage! We checked out every make and model of similar full size vehicles and none could compare with what the MKS provided. Why this car sat on the show room floor for a year still amazes me. I'm just very happy it ended up in my garage."

Nice car

By on Monday, August 25, 2014

"Nice all around car, Plenty of power, reasonable gas mileage, quiet and comfortable..."

Great luxury vehicle with all bells and whistles

By on Thursday, August 07, 2014

Pros: "To many to list. See complete review."

Cons: "Voice recognition"

"Love most of the features offered as std eqpmt. Voice recognition gave me fits from day 1. Styling, handling, comfort and attention to details are excellent. Even MPG is good, although not as good as the 2009 MKS I had previousley. So many extras not found on other cars like: Butt massage, lumbar massage, interior lighting (changable colors),pedal adjustments, no gas cap, cooling seats (I live in the desert), remote start, front & back sensors, adaptive headlights, etc..."

Not worth the money, not up to par with others

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cons: "Drives like a cheap vehicle and noisy."

"Have had the vehicle for 4 months and been back for service 5 times. The transmission shifts rough and is slow to respond. The turn signals had to be reset and the navigation system locks on to the last city and has to be changed manually. Delivered with bad weather stripping. Also the front suspension is noisy and feels unstable at times in all settings. The collision warning is set off by viaducts and some signs."

Best Luxury executive sedan. Period

By on Friday, July 04, 2014

Pros: "Voice command, park assist, adaptive cruise,"

Cons: "wish it had turn signal indicators in mirrors."

"I live and work in North Scottsdale, AZ. Most of the cars here are Mercedes and BMW. Everywhere you look. I've driven in many. My MKS for me, is actually nicer inside and has plenty of power with the Twin Turbo. The extra gizmo's for a busy exec on the go make it nice. USB ports, two car chargers, all within reach. Plenty of wood with the Elite package, which i like, and telling computer where to go sure makes it nice on voice command. Tens of thousands less the German competitors and a nicer car for an executive, in my opinion. I am leasing this one, and will wait till new 2016 body style and will for sure get one again. My dealer picks up my MKS for oil changes and drops off loaner Lincoln. That's invaluable to me."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKS near Honolulu. See local deals