2012 Lincoln MKS

Based on 102 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

My Lincoln MKS is the smartest car I have own.

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Great features and great ride"

Cons: "Small trunk opening and MSRP"

"The MKS is my first luxury sedan. After six months I have not had any issues. It has several advance features, such as, self diming head lights, self starting wind shield wipers, and self adjusting driver seat and steering wheel. My MKS is not the ecoboost version, but I have been happy with performance and gas mileage. I average 23 city and 27 highway. It is a good looking car and very smooth and comfortable ride. The truck has enough space, but the trunk entrance's opening is restricting. It comes with the ability for manual shifting, but I have not seen any benefit for this feature. It comes with a four year, fifty thousand mile bumper to bumper warranty, which I believe is more than most provide. I do recommend the MKS, but you do want to get the best price. The resell value seems a little less than some modles. I guess all lose value! But after six months the NADA value is 30-35 percent less than initial MSRP."

Great car, great value

By on Monday, July 05, 2010

"My first Lincoln and I am completely satisfied with the MKS. Seats are more comfortable than sedans that cost a great deal more and instruments are clear. While driving mainly highway miles I found the Mks to be responsive and a smooth ride. Upgrades that I found useful include the 20" wheels and navigation. After owning a Lexus GS430, I had some reservations, but now am glad I upgraded to the Lincoln! Hard to imagine saying that, but it is a great car."

Better than anything else out there

By on Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Considered Acura, BMW, Cadillac, and Infinity. The MKS twin-turbo is much faster than all the others and feels incredibly tight, even more so than the BMW 5 series. It's a great deal and a blast to drive!"

great car

By on Thursday, November 12, 2009

"My 2010 MKS is the best car I have owned. I have had 3 Lincolns over the past 5 years. this one for sure is at the top. The only negative I have is not the trunk size but the trunk opening. you can put alot in it like 4 sets of golf clubs but if you have a taller box no luck. my wifes 2010 Taurus is just as nice and has the trunk opening"

love the car

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "big inside, rides wonderful"

Cons: "needs better cup holders"

"I have owned this car for 1 year. It has been everything I wanted in a car. The only thing I can say bad about this car is the cup holders are not spaced far enough apart."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKS near Honolulu. See local deals