• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2012 Lincoln MKS

Based on 80 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 16 | Next

Great car, great value

By on Monday, July 05, 2010

"My first Lincoln and I am completely satisfied with the MKS. Seats are more comfortable than sedans that cost a great deal more and instruments are clear. While driving mainly highway miles I found the Mks to be responsive and a smooth ride. Upgrades that I found useful include the 20" wheels and navigation. After owning a Lexus GS430, I had some reservations, but now am glad I upgraded to the Lincoln! Hard to imagine saying that, but it is a great car."

Great example of American Mfg.

By on Thursday, June 17, 2010

"I have driven many cars in the past 70 + yrs. and this MKS is one of the most pleasant and pleasing I have owned."

By on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

slow in need repairs, poor customer service

By on Thursday, January 14, 2010

"I had a Lincoln Continental before. It was reliable, fast with very low maintenance need. I had the Lincoln MKS just for 5 months. I complained to service at the first oil change that the acceleration of the car is very slow comparing the Lincoln Continental, also complained for the smell but they did not find the source. I took back second time back, finally they find that the source of the smell. But they do not have the parts, need to wait for parts. New car and no parts available? What will happen if it become older and need repairs? there will be no parts? When I got back second time my car, the seat covering leather was not flat anymore, it is wrinkled. They told me that it is for normal wearing. But how happened only when it was in the shop? Called the Ford, and asked for replacement, they told I am not entitled for this, and should contact the dealer ship where I bought the car. I spoke with the dealership they told that I should contact the Ford directly. I am very unsatisfied and regret to buy the Lincoln MKS. There is any hope for solution? In some there is nice appearance poor performance and service."

great car

By on Thursday, November 12, 2009

"My 2010 MKS is the best car I have owned. I have had 3 Lincolns over the past 5 years. this one for sure is at the top. The only negative I have is not the trunk size but the trunk opening. you can put alot in it like 4 sets of golf clubs but if you have a taller box no luck. my wifes 2010 Taurus is just as nice and has the trunk opening"

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 16 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKS near Honolulu. See local deals