2012 Lincoln MKS

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

A smooth luxurious-classy dependable machine!

By on Monday, June 29, 2015

Pros: "The price is right, quite striking & a smooth car"

Cons: "No comments!"

"This Lincoln MKS classy/luxury beauty can ride or stand by any other "Popular by Demand" raving upscale car on the road. It handles very well, with a quick take off from the word GO! It's aerodynamic compact interior & exterior is quite attractive & comfortable looking. It's fully loaded with all the interesting bells & whistles, and not bad on gas mileage either. This Lincoln will make someone very appreciative and Happy!"

slow in need repairs, poor customer service

By on Thursday, January 14, 2010

"I had a Lincoln Continental before. It was reliable, fast with very low maintenance need. I had the Lincoln MKS just for 5 months. I complained to service at the first oil change that the acceleration of the car is very slow comparing the Lincoln Continental, also complained for the smell but they did not find the source. I took back second time back, finally they find that the source of the smell. But they do not have the parts, need to wait for parts. New car and no parts available? What will happen if it become older and need repairs? there will be no parts? When I got back second time my car, the seat covering leather was not flat anymore, it is wrinkled. They told me that it is for normal wearing. But how happened only when it was in the shop? Called the Ford, and asked for replacement, they told I am not entitled for this, and should contact the dealer ship where I bought the car. I spoke with the dealership they told that I should contact the Ford directly. I am very unsatisfied and regret to buy the Lincoln MKS. There is any hope for solution? In some there is nice appearance poor performance and service."

A very nice car to drive and very stylish

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

Pros: "A comfortable ride and not bad mileage"

Cons: "The trunck entrance is a bit too small."

"The car is very comfortable, and drives well. Their could be a little less cabin noise, but it is not a deal breaker. The heated/cooled seats are nice especially with leather. I do find the electronics are not as user friendly as I would like but bearable."

Great luxury vehicle with all bells and whistles

By on Thursday, August 07, 2014

Pros: "To many to list. See complete review."

Cons: "Voice recognition"

"Love most of the features offered as std eqpmt. Voice recognition gave me fits from day 1. Styling, handling, comfort and attention to details are excellent. Even MPG is good, although not as good as the 2009 MKS I had previousley. So many extras not found on other cars like: Butt massage, lumbar massage, interior lighting (changable colors),pedal adjustments, no gas cap, cooling seats (I live in the desert), remote start, front & back sensors, adaptive headlights, etc..."

This Mks-Sport stands out among all other cars.

By on Tuesday, December 10, 2013

"Great pick-up and Handles Well. Because of the Sport design the only problem is the low profile and Spoilers. Have to be real careful among Curbs."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKS near Honolulu. See local deals