• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2012 Lincoln MKS

Based on 71 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Not worth the money, not up to par with others

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cons: "Drives like a cheap vehicle and noisy."

"Have had the vehicle for 4 months and been back for service 5 times. The transmission shifts rough and is slow to respond. The turn signals had to be reset and the navigation system locks on to the last city and has to be changed manually. Delivered with bad weather stripping. Also the front suspension is noisy and feels unstable at times in all settings. The collision warning is set off by viaducts and some signs."

Best Luxury executive sedan. Period

By on Friday, July 04, 2014

Pros: "Voice command, park assist, adaptive cruise,"

Cons: "wish it had turn signal indicators in mirrors."

"I live and work in North Scottsdale, AZ. Most of the cars here are Mercedes and BMW. Everywhere you look. I've driven in many. My MKS for me, is actually nicer inside and has plenty of power with the Twin Turbo. The extra gizmo's for a busy exec on the go make it nice. USB ports, two car chargers, all within reach. Plenty of wood with the Elite package, which i like, and telling computer where to go sure makes it nice on voice command. Tens of thousands less the German competitors and a nicer car for an executive, in my opinion. I am leasing this one, and will wait till new 2016 body style and will for sure get one again. My dealer picks up my MKS for oil changes and drops off loaner Lincoln. That's invaluable to me."

My car has been great for me. I am the primary

By on Monday, June 30, 2014

"driver and have exceeded the gas mph performance. It handles great and the seats conform with maximum comfort. I would definitely consider another Lincoln. Its AMERICAN build also."

absolutely love this car

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pros: "quality, fit, handling, option list and overall pe"

Cons: "ride, styling"

"Living in the Northeast, the roads take a beating. I was hoping for a more comfortable ride over these rough roads. Also Ford needs to get some brave styling guys to bring the looks to a little higher luxury level. But otherwise one of the best cars I've ever owned. Very, very happy with the quality, fit, handling, option list and overall performance. Of note, Lincoln service was always first class. Now I’m looking for the MKR. There's some stylin' :)"

love it!

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pros: "comfortable, classy,good price"

Cons: "A bigger trunk opening ;) Women love to shop!"

"The only knock I have on this vehicle is the trunk opening, it has a very large trunk, but the opening is not very tall. Performance has been outstanding, I would highly recommend this car to anyone who has to be on the road a lot. Very comfortable, even my Clients love it!When you need the get up and go, it's waiting for you! The only regret...not having the navigation, it's a must ;)"

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Sunday, March 02, 2014

Pros: "great to drive, good mileage, low maintenance, goo"

Cons: "poor cup holder placement and size."

"This automobile had 19k miles on it when I bought it used in 2010. I have had no mechanical problems of any sort. the way I drive, living in a rural area, driving long distances several times a week, I average 23 mpg overall. I have had to replace the rear brake pads once. I have yet to replace the front. I am able with the AWD to transit mud in places (In the country) where the neighbors FWD car and RWD had to be towed. The handling with the computer-assisted suspension is better than any car I have ever owned, including a couple of "sporty" cars. Powering around curves, I easily leave behind anything short of true sports cars on the curvy country roads upon which I drive. I cannot imagine a better car for the 39k that I paid for it."

junk 11,000 miles in shop 14 times and over 30 day

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "big car lots on interior sspace"

Cons: "always breaking down and no one knows how to fix"

"in shop as we speak"

Great car, poor fuel milage

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "styling,comfort,"

Cons: "fuel"

"Bought car with 44000 miles. Ultimate package and loaded. This car is a great ride and quiet. The sound system (thx) is really hard to beat. Seats are very comfortable, I recommend heated and cooled seats.Styling is great. This car is the AWD version and the fuel mileage could be better. Our mileage is low so the money spent on fuel is really not an issue (less than 10000 a year)."

nothing but problems

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Cons: "not a reliable car and service is very bad"

"i leased 2012 MKS a year and a half ago got stuck on the highway 3 times when the car stall on me and put my life in danger the car was so many times by the dealer at the beginning they couldn't find the problem after they change parts and i got stuck again than i have computer problems and Bluetooth issues that they cannot solve up to this day i went with all this up to the top management of ford which they assign me a special person from the company to help me but this guy promise to call and not calling no follow up before this car i had Lexus for many years what a different in reliability and service shame on them cannot wait to end up the lease"

This Mks-Sport stands out among all other cars.

By on Tuesday, December 10, 2013

"Great pick-up and Handles Well. Because of the Sport design the only problem is the low profile and Spoilers. Have to be real careful among Curbs."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKS near Honolulu. See local deals