• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2012 Lincoln MKS

Based on 97 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Excellent Car

By on Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Pros: "Great Price!"

Cons: "No cons!"

"I bought this car back in March of 2015. This is a very nice car. Has plenty of sophisticated features including luxury all over! The vehicle handles the road very well. Hardly any noise only comfort. Love my Lincoln!"

Front end sits too low and strikes the ground.

By on Friday, June 05, 2015

Pros: "Beautiful car, plenty of zoom"

Cons: "Very high price"

"This is an MKS Sport model. The "S" is a red letter. The interior is chocolate brown and leather dash trimmed in aluminum filigree. Never been in for repair. This is one beautiful car, in and out. Will be in style for a long time."

MKS - a great car

By on Friday, July 23, 2010

"I needed a full size car that was good looking with some performance and loaded with features. I got that with the Lincoln MKS with Ecoboost. The feature that I like the most and find not available on other cars is the ability to remotely open and close the windows. It is so handy during the summer storm season. The handling is very good with the AWD. The GPS/radio works very well and sincs well with my IPhone playing the tunes or pandora via bluetooth through a very good set of speakers. The minuses are the trunk entry is a bit tight and I would like a bit better MPG. Otherwise is nearly perfect."

love, love, love my car!!!

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, great looking, & great ride"

Cons: "cup holders too small!"

"have recently become empty nester so bye bye went the '03 Expedition which I loved. Just couldn't justify the mileage cost anymore. Used to have a '98 Lincoln Mark VIII- so I wanted that same experience. Purchased this 4 months ago w/46k on it for $21k. Had new Michelin tires & was in excellent condition. I was used to having all the bells & whistles on the Eddie Bauer Expedition but this has even more bells & whistles. One improvement was adding blowers to the heated/cooled seats! Driving this car is such a pleasure - lots of power, great gas mileage - 22 city, 26 highway, and the best thing- I look great in this car!"

Luxury+Beauty+Fab Handling= Driving Enjoyment!

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pros: "Top Notch Luxury"

Cons: "Gas mileage and small trunk opening"

"This is my second Lincoln, my first was a 2006 MKZ which I loved until I drove this car. This beauty has pep and get up and go power that will throw your head back! It takes curves like a Corvette; you can feel it gripping the road with it's AWD. From the awesome premium THX audio system featuring Sirius Radio with SYNC features to the comfortable heated and cooled seats (even the back seats are heated!), the interior was made with ultimate luxury in mind. The adaptive xenon headlamps, rain-sensing wipers and ambient lighting (you have several color to chose from) are just the cherries on top. This baby abounds with safety features and even has front & back end parking assistant and rear camera. It's push button start and touch-to-unlock/with key-pad (trunk as well) feature means you never have to go digging in your purse for your key FOB. With your key FOB you can even roll down all your windows for those hot summer days when the heat melts you. The back window sports a sun shade that with the push of a button can be rolled up or down to help shield your back seat passengers from harsh sun light. The duel moon roof is an added bonus because will kids love looking at the stars at night. This car gives you everything you could ask for while allowing you to travel in style."

almost best vehicle ever

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "good hwy milage for a car with so much power(27)"

Cons: "small trunk opening, no fold down seats"

"If it were not for owning a lincoln LS a few years before this car i would say this is at the top of my cars list. the size is great for travel, all the trunck space you could ask for and more, albeit with a small opening. car rides smooth and is so quiet you here nothing. in case you are wondering i am not old either, only 39. i like that the car sits a little higher also for better road visability."

Most reliable, best handling car I've ever owned

By on Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pros: "Reliability, fun to drive, great performance."

Cons: "Cup holders a little smallish."

"I bought this MKS in 2010 with 19K approximate miles on it. I've replaced the tires once, te rear brakes once and nothing else except a plastic gear that moves the air deflectors in the AC (total cost including labor-$60.00). That's it. The interior still looks almost new. The exterior is nearly perfect. The black metallic they call "tuxedo black" doesn't fade or chip. the only repair I've done to the body is when a tree limb put a hole in the deck lid during a violent T-storm. I could not be more pleased with this automobile."

Awesome car and great ride

By on Tuesday, August 06, 2013

"Great car. Awesome ride. Super reliable. Looks nice."

Most comfortable car I have owned

By on Tuesday, March 19, 2013

"I prefer luxury cars and have owned several types including Mercedes and Cadillac. My Lincoln MKS is the most comfortable and quiet car that I have ever owned. I am hesitant to trade it for anything other than another Lincoln."

Lovin' my lincoln!

By on Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pros: "Everything but..."

Cons: "Don't backup in it w/o proper equipment (read rev)"

"Just bought this car (at a steal) for 16K...Black with all options, and 94K miles. AWD, Nav, Backup Camera!!! My review... (This review is really is on the MKS, just given a prelude to it, just stay with me, it's a good review) My wife and I own a Lincoln Aviator (great suv) and we bought this looking for a seven passenger SUV. We looked at all on the market, and never knew that the Aviator existed until we were browsing and stumbled upon it. We always thought Lincoln to be the old man vehicle that was comfortable, but not pleasant for a 20 something to be driving. But it exceeded all expectations! We fell in love with Lincoln at this point, style and driving, and options (DVD for the kids, and NAV for my wife...though she still gets lost in it) ((See, I told you I was getting there)). In search for another vehicle, we wanted a sedan as there is no need to own two SUV's. We have two small children, and the idea of a midsize or larger sedan was what we were after. We looked at Audi's, Subaru’s, Mercedes, etc., etc. for the standard AWD sedans, and finally came to my senses to see if Lincoln made AWD sedans. After research, the MKZ was AWD, and we were going to buy one of these. As we nearly finalized the sale (great car), I stumbled upon a 2009 Lincoln MKS AWD Black Beautiful, and loaded. Miles were high at 94K, but the price was only 16K...how could I not pass this deal as the values show around 26-28K all day on this car. We bought it without hesitation (nor driving it, as it was online 300 miles away). When we got it, the VERY FIRST moment was the draw dropping, eye popping WOW factor. I'll be honest, I never really seen one up close until that moment. The curves from the front to the back are seamless, and flow at at a perfect and purposeful style. This car was larger than we thought, but once you sit inside, it felt like home. That feeling of satisfaction, as if Lincoln itself pulled you off the street corner, sat you in a dark room, and asked 1000's of questions until they got in your mind, and created the perfect blend of beauty and machine, and turned the light on and there it was! This car handles amazingly, drives like a Lincoln (driv'n on a cloud), and gains the attention of even those tough to please BMW and Mercedes crowd. Only issue I really have on this car is that if it wasn't for the backup camera and sensors, you'd never be able to park it in an empty walmart parking lot without hitting something. The rear window is like having a blind fold on your eyes tied by some 12 year old at a cheesey birthday party playing pin the tail on the donkey that slips on your nose and have that tiny bit of space you can see over the top (yup, all three inches). So if you are considering this car, get the backup camera, you'll thank yourself the minute you back it into your garage, otherwise, invest in rubber strips for everything in the garage."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKS near Honolulu. See local deals