2010 Lincoln MKS

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

MKS - a great car

By on Friday, July 23, 2010

"I needed a full size car that was good looking with some performance and loaded with features. I got that with the Lincoln MKS with Ecoboost. The feature that I like the most and find not available on other cars is the ability to remotely open and close the windows. It is so handy during the summer storm season. The handling is very good with the AWD. The GPS/radio works very well and sincs well with my IPhone playing the tunes or pandora via bluetooth through a very good set of speakers. The minuses are the trunk entry is a bit tight and I would like a bit better MPG. Otherwise is nearly perfect."

Most reliable, best handling car I've ever owned

By on Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pros: "Reliability, fun to drive, great performance."

Cons: "Cup holders a little smallish."

"I bought this MKS in 2010 with 19K approximate miles on it. I've replaced the tires once, te rear brakes once and nothing else except a plastic gear that moves the air deflectors in the AC (total cost including labor-$60.00). That's it. The interior still looks almost new. The exterior is nearly perfect. The black metallic they call "tuxedo black" doesn't fade or chip. the only repair I've done to the body is when a tree limb put a hole in the deck lid during a violent T-storm. I could not be more pleased with this automobile."

Most comfortable car I have owned

By on Tuesday, March 19, 2013

"I prefer luxury cars and have owned several types including Mercedes and Cadillac. My Lincoln MKS is the most comfortable and quiet car that I have ever owned. I am hesitant to trade it for anything other than another Lincoln."

Lovin' my lincoln!

By on Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pros: "Everything but..."

Cons: "Don't backup in it w/o proper equipment (read rev)"

"Just bought this car (at a steal) for 16K...Black with all options, and 94K miles. AWD, Nav, Backup Camera!!! My review... (This review is really is on the MKS, just given a prelude to it, just stay with me, it's a good review) My wife and I own a Lincoln Aviator (great suv) and we bought this looking for a seven passenger SUV. We looked at all on the market, and never knew that the Aviator existed until we were browsing and stumbled upon it. We always thought Lincoln to be the old man vehicle that was comfortable, but not pleasant for a 20 something to be driving. But it exceeded all expectations! We fell in love with Lincoln at this point, style and driving, and options (DVD for the kids, and NAV for my wife...though she still gets lost in it) ((See, I told you I was getting there)). In search for another vehicle, we wanted a sedan as there is no need to own two SUV's. We have two small children, and the idea of a midsize or larger sedan was what we were after. We looked at Audi's, Subaru’s, Mercedes, etc., etc. for the standard AWD sedans, and finally came to my senses to see if Lincoln made AWD sedans. After research, the MKZ was AWD, and we were going to buy one of these. As we nearly finalized the sale (great car), I stumbled upon a 2009 Lincoln MKS AWD Black Beautiful, and loaded. Miles were high at 94K, but the price was only 16K...how could I not pass this deal as the values show around 26-28K all day on this car. We bought it without hesitation (nor driving it, as it was online 300 miles away). When we got it, the VERY FIRST moment was the draw dropping, eye popping WOW factor. I'll be honest, I never really seen one up close until that moment. The curves from the front to the back are seamless, and flow at at a perfect and purposeful style. This car was larger than we thought, but once you sit inside, it felt like home. That feeling of satisfaction, as if Lincoln itself pulled you off the street corner, sat you in a dark room, and asked 1000's of questions until they got in your mind, and created the perfect blend of beauty and machine, and turned the light on and there it was! This car handles amazingly, drives like a Lincoln (driv'n on a cloud), and gains the attention of even those tough to please BMW and Mercedes crowd. Only issue I really have on this car is that if it wasn't for the backup camera and sensors, you'd never be able to park it in an empty walmart parking lot without hitting something. The rear window is like having a blind fold on your eyes tied by some 12 year old at a cheesey birthday party playing pin the tail on the donkey that slips on your nose and have that tiny bit of space you can see over the top (yup, all three inches). So if you are considering this car, get the backup camera, you'll thank yourself the minute you back it into your garage, otherwise, invest in rubber strips for everything in the garage."

My Lincoln MKS is the smartest car I have own.

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Great features and great ride"

Cons: "Small trunk opening and MSRP"

"The MKS is my first luxury sedan. After six months I have not had any issues. It has several advance features, such as, self diming head lights, self starting wind shield wipers, and self adjusting driver seat and steering wheel. My MKS is not the ecoboost version, but I have been happy with performance and gas mileage. I average 23 city and 27 highway. It is a good looking car and very smooth and comfortable ride. The truck has enough space, but the trunk entrance's opening is restricting. It comes with the ability for manual shifting, but I have not seen any benefit for this feature. It comes with a four year, fifty thousand mile bumper to bumper warranty, which I believe is more than most provide. I do recommend the MKS, but you do want to get the best price. The resell value seems a little less than some modles. I guess all lose value! But after six months the NADA value is 30-35 percent less than initial MSRP."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKS near Honolulu. See local deals