• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2009 Lincoln MKS

Based on 70 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Best Luxury executive sedan. Period

By on Friday, July 04, 2014

Pros: "Voice command, park assist, adaptive cruise,"

Cons: "wish it had turn signal indicators in mirrors."

"I live and work in North Scottsdale, AZ. Most of the cars here are Mercedes and BMW. Everywhere you look. I've driven in many. My MKS for me, is actually nicer inside and has plenty of power with the Twin Turbo. The extra gizmo's for a busy exec on the go make it nice. USB ports, two car chargers, all within reach. Plenty of wood with the Elite package, which i like, and telling computer where to go sure makes it nice on voice command. Tens of thousands less the German competitors and a nicer car for an executive, in my opinion. I am leasing this one, and will wait till new 2016 body style and will for sure get one again. My dealer picks up my MKS for oil changes and drops off loaner Lincoln. That's invaluable to me."

My car has been great for me. I am the primary

By on Monday, June 30, 2014

"driver and have exceeded the gas mph performance. It handles great and the seats conform with maximum comfort. I would definitely consider another Lincoln. Its AMERICAN build also."

absolutely love this car

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pros: "quality, fit, handling, option list and overall pe"

Cons: "ride, styling"

"Living in the Northeast, the roads take a beating. I was hoping for a more comfortable ride over these rough roads. Also Ford needs to get some brave styling guys to bring the looks to a little higher luxury level. But otherwise one of the best cars I've ever owned. Very, very happy with the quality, fit, handling, option list and overall performance. Of note, Lincoln service was always first class. Now I’m looking for the MKR. There's some stylin' :)"

love it!

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pros: "comfortable, classy,good price"

Cons: "A bigger trunk opening ;) Women love to shop!"

"The only knock I have on this vehicle is the trunk opening, it has a very large trunk, but the opening is not very tall. Performance has been outstanding, I would highly recommend this car to anyone who has to be on the road a lot. Very comfortable, even my Clients love it!When you need the get up and go, it's waiting for you! The only regret...not having the navigation, it's a must ;)"

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Sunday, March 02, 2014

Pros: "great to drive, good mileage, low maintenance, goo"

Cons: "poor cup holder placement and size."

"This automobile had 19k miles on it when I bought it used in 2010. I have had no mechanical problems of any sort. the way I drive, living in a rural area, driving long distances several times a week, I average 23 mpg overall. I have had to replace the rear brake pads once. I have yet to replace the front. I am able with the AWD to transit mud in places (In the country) where the neighbors FWD car and RWD had to be towed. The handling with the computer-assisted suspension is better than any car I have ever owned, including a couple of "sporty" cars. Powering around curves, I easily leave behind anything short of true sports cars on the curvy country roads upon which I drive. I cannot imagine a better car for the 39k that I paid for it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln MKS near Honolulu. See local deals