2015 Lincoln MKC Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,202 - $32,099.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/01/2016

Based on 21 Ratings for the 2015 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

My wife and I love this car

By on Sunday, May 22, 2016

Pros: "styling, accessibility, great price, fun to drive"

"I am a car enthusiast to say the least owning many cars in my lifetime both foreign and domestic. I research the middle size crossovers/suv's extensively. Style was important finally narrowed it down to the MKC and the Range Rover Evoque. I found many nice cars but they seem to blend into a generic "look." You could switch the emblems on the grill and they were all the same. From design to warranty to overall quality MKC kept hitting the mark. Yes the back seat is small and tight but it is for my wife and I and that's it! The 2.3 AWD, with 20" wheels handled great and yes we went with higher end 300A package topping out around $48,000 which was another great point. Lincoln incentives after working a great deal blew the competition away. The workmanship, quietness, solid amenities made it an easy choice."

great car ,i am happy i bought it

By on Friday, August 5, 2016

"this car is very nice inside and out ,good ride,well put together ,have found no flaws and very quite."

I love my Lincoln MKC SUV. Has it all

By on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive. Technology is incredible and useful."

Cons: "Seats are firm but they all are these days"

"I drove every luxury SUV on the Market over the past two years searching both for my wife (2012 BMW X 3) and myself. I have driven my MKC 3500 miles and love it. Best HID headlights and entry lights I have seen,dashboard is attractive and push button gearshift both saves room and looks great. Be sure and get the Lincoln drive control. With it the car rides comparable to my 2008 Avalon even though it is an SUV and a foot and a half shorter. The best thing about this car is Lincoln made all options available and did not try to up sell me to a larger model to get every conceivable option. I got everything on mine. My wife cannot believe my MKC is as peppy as her BMW and drives smoother. The technology is incredible. The Navigation and Lincoln touch system are state of the art and user friendly. Large easy to read screen. The car even tells me if it thinks I need a rest. Backup camera easy to use. Blind spot safety feature very useful. Automatic dimming of the headlights , cross traffic alert, etc among the options I find very useful. I also love the styling and the interior is well done. I would recommend this car highly. I think it sets the bar in the small SUV market."

I love driving this vehicle

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pros: "Great vehicle for the price"

Cons: "Weak antenna"

"I happened to be in the market for a new car the week this vehicle came out six months ago. After looking at several other luxury crossovers with similar mileage and features, I decided that MKC was the best option. It is a smooth ride, very responsive and has plenty of cargo space. I can drive to Houston, over 250 mile trip, on one tank and I exceed the speed limit. The only downside is the satellite radio reception. The antenna is extremely weak. It goes out when I drive by large buildings and at other random times. VERY annoying. This issue needs to be fixed."

Best SUV I have ever owned so far!

By on Sunday, April 26, 2015

Pros: "Fair price, fun to drive and true luxury"

Cons: "Make front sensors standard"

"I test drove pretty much all the vehicles that fall into the compact luxury SUV class and without a doubt the MKC beats the competition hands down in my opinion. The ride is superior to all the others in this category and it's obvious a great deal of thought went into the option package choices, making this SUV affordable for a wide range of buyers. Some of the experts claim the vehicle doesn't have enough power with the base engine or the 2.3 upgrade, which I find to be inaccurate. The vehicle handles excellent and has plenty of pep with the base 2.0 engine, making it a fun vehicle to drive. If one desires more power the 2.3 fulfills that need. It appears the gas mileage estimates are relatively accurate since I haven't changed my driving habits and I'm getting pretty close to the mileage that's advertised. I find that some of the competition must base their mileage estimates on perfect driving conditions using drivers who operate the vehicles in a manner simply to achieve maximum mileage and then advertise such. The interior and exterior definitely gives the appearance of luxury contrary to what some of the experts say. Furthermore, it appears that some of these experts seem to be somewhat mixed up between luxury and sport since many of their ratings seem to dwell on power and sport handling rather than the level of luxury a vehicle offers. I can't speak for others, but I want a luxury SUV for it's luxury attributes and nice handling and that's why I chose the MKC. If I wanted a sports car type vehicle I wouldn't have purchased the MKC! I have roughly 3,000 miles on my MKC and couldn't be more pleased with the vehicle so far!"