2008 Lincoln Mark LT

9.4

Based on 98 Ratings for the 2006 - 2008 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10

One Nice Truck

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"This is a great truck! My black truck with the chrome package certainly gets plenty of doubletakes, even after I have had it for 2 1/2 years. It still looks great and I have had no performance issues."

good dependable vehicle

By on Sunday, June 6, 2010

"I would say this vehicle would be a good dependable vehicle for it's age for anyone needing or wanting a classly loaded out truck fuel milage average around 18 locally drives very well a very stylish 4 door truck lots of factory trimings that really make it shine truck has never been abused I have always been the primary driver I am just ready to purchase a new vehicle for myself hope my new vehicle will be as dependable for me as this one has been I think whoever accuires this vechile will be very satisfied."

most noticed truck ever

By on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"the trk was missing some basic stuff, glove box light . loved the audiophile sound system, has sub woofer about 300 watts factory does not say how many watts. i think the mklt truck is now discontinued.blue book went up about 4 grand in last few months. every state i visited people have to come look at my truck."

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"The absolute best p/u truck I have ever owned. I travel extensively in thius truck It is comfortable, quiet, good gas mileage and is real class when you show up. I will not sell or trade mine. Nothing out there better or comes close,"

REAL DEAL

By on Friday, February 13, 2009

"The truck is the real deal but I had a performance problem that was corrected due to replacement of both catalytic converters...they were clogged up but with new converters installed under the manufacturer's warranty and this truck flies. This limited edition truck is black with plenty of chrome and is a show stopper. Great value compared to Escalade or any other luxury truck and a great truck to haul a good sized load without feeling the strain with excellent power."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln Mark LT near Honolulu. See local deals