2008 Lincoln Mark LT

9.4

Based on 97 Ratings for the 2006 - 2008 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10

Great truck, loaded with options

By on Sunday, December 23, 2012

"I have had this truck since 2008. I bought it new. It has been a great truck. I pull a trailer with my acreage tractor on it without issue. I pull an enclosed trailer in the mountains without issue. The truck is responsive and luxurious. The backup camera and sensors make it safer and make it easy to hook up to a trailer. Overall, I have been satisfied with the truck. I only gave a 9 on reliability because I have had to replace a blend door in the heating system twice and had problems with a transmission bearing. Despite those issues, this is a great truck and I would buy another one if Lincoln still made them. I will buy a Ford next time. The downside to this truck is that it is too nice for a simple person like me, but after having all the options, it would be hard to buy "less" of a truck next time."

Love it ,

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

"Best we've ever owned! Everyone thats been in this vehicle absolutely love it! Have been stopped on the street, in parking lots with people telling us this is the prettiest truck they've ever seen! Ford motor co. was crazy to stop making this vehicle!"

One Nice Truck

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"This is a great truck! My black truck with the chrome package certainly gets plenty of doubletakes, even after I have had it for 2 1/2 years. It still looks great and I have had no performance issues."

most noticed truck ever

By on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"the trk was missing some basic stuff, glove box light . loved the audiophile sound system, has sub woofer about 300 watts factory does not say how many watts. i think the mklt truck is now discontinued.blue book went up about 4 grand in last few months. every state i visited people have to come look at my truck."

Beautiful truck

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"We have had our truck for a year and it has been a real treat. It is so beautiful and stylish and gets around beautifully in two feet of snow. The only thing I don't like is the gas mileage. It really gets about 13mpg hwy and 11 town....that is really the only draw-back. So, if you are looking for something with decent gas mileage, this is not the truck for you."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln Mark LT near Honolulu. See local deals