• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2008 Lincoln Mark LT

9.4

Based on 97 Ratings for the 2006 - 2008 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Slick Truck

By on Thursday, January 21, 2010

"This truck has it all. I know everyone thinks it is the same as a ford F-150, but the ones who say that can't afford the Lincoln is the only difference. Who wants to drive the same thing everyone else drives daily on the roads, be unique and take the better vehicle because you deserve it!"

awesome truck ever made.

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pros: "its great everything about its fun"

Cons: "it has everything and more ( theres no cons at all"

best truck ever made wow

"i used to own a 07 f-150 change it for my new lincoln mark lt it was the best dicision i ever made till now, this truck has turn guys and girls heads. i just wish they would of made them again in 2012,. i own the limeted edition one uo for sale now at a resonable price"

best truck ever made wow

love the mark lt

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

"I have owned mine for 4 years and absolutely love it. It is definately a head turner and I get comments all the time. It drives great its comftarble and reliable what more could you want."

GREAT TRUCK

By on Saturday, June 20, 2009

"I bought the truck used with only 4000 miles on it. I have had it for 2 years now. It never breaks and has needed only normal maintenance. Tows my boat easily. Everybody asks about it when they see it. As comfortable as a luxury car on the highway."

Amazing Truck

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"After having my Mark LT for more than a year I can honestly say is the best truck I've ever owned. Great looks, spacious cabin and elegant interior gives all the bang for the buck, not to mention the awesome feeling of knowing that It turns heads everywhere I go. The 20" wheels are the perfect size to go, not too big, not too small. Fellow riders don't use the overhead compartment too much as it wears out, small detail I'm willing to overlook. And don't lend it to your brothers too much, they tend to fall in love with it and start coming up with reasons to borrow! It's a powerful truck, Ford at it's finest, which makes you forget it's a Lincoln and try to put it to the test, so be ready to clean it every once in a while. I personally liked the 6 and 1/2 bed which fits an entire bedroom set (if you ever have the need!). I'm usually on the highway and it gives great mileage for its size, I'm no expert but I can add my gas dollar$. It goes without saying though that it is a big truck; therefore adjust your budget accordingly, if you're into these sorts of things. Awesome surround sound and great control gives me all the bells and whistles of a luxury experience that I have become too accustomed as a Lincoln devotee."

Love this thing!

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"I've had mine for about a year, and after 6 Town Cars, I wanted to maintain the luxury with the utility of a pickup. The handling and ride are excellent, mileage acceptable. Even with the 5.4 engine, it is a bit slow. The full size back seat sold me. We also have Dodge Dakota crew cab, and while it will run rings around the Mark LT in performance, it can't touch the looks or appointments. People stop me to say how good it looks. Even my wife, who drives a Lexus, loves my truck."

graet vehical

By on Wednesday, August 01, 2007

"Quality ride and overall good fit and finish Very quiet ride, godd performance and handling. OK fuel economy, great curb appeal, prettiest truck on the road"

Best Valued Luxury Truck

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"I have owned the truck for just over a year, and love it. It is smooth, quiet, and handles great on and off road. I still have people let me know how nice the truck looks. I love it!"

Never should have stopped making them

By on Monday, May 19, 2014

Pros: "Best looking ride on the road!"

Cons: "Fuel ecomomy isn't great, but it is a truck."

"I have had the '07 for 6 years. It has been a workhorse now with 147,000 miles. I work as an agronomist and am in and out of the fields all the time and haul my big Honda 700 4-wheeler everywhere I go. With the Mark LT, I ride in comfort and style. I haven't had it in the shop for anything but maintenance and tires. Its time for an upgrade but I just can't bring myself to let this one go."

A pickup truck that rides like a car

By on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pros: "Head turner and powerful"

Cons: "Poor mpg"

"I have had this car for three years now with little or no problems. Mine came all chromed out hence a head turner. Add 2 subwoofers underneath the back seat and people who drive lexuses and mercedes will envy you. Take people for a ride in this "car" and they will keep asking you what make and model it is. Not the best on gas but those who buy pickups are not looking for good mileage numbers. They are looking for power and towing capabilities and this bad boy can haul upto 10,000"

Great Truck

By on Monday, July 05, 2010

"This truck is beyond awesome. I bought my Lincoln in 2006. The first year of the Mark LT. I still own it to this day and I have no problems with attention or performance. Everywhere I go i get compliments on how nice the truck looks. I have a boat and it pulls it with ease. Thats of course due to the 5.4 liter triton v8 under the hood. A very good engine that has proved its value."

Best truck ever

By on Saturday, October 03, 2009

"Best truck I have ever owned. Performance was greatly improved by adding dual exhaust and K&N air filter system. The 5.4L V-8 just needs to breath. Gas mileage was also improved with these changes (20 - 21mpg HWY, 15-16mpg CITY). After 4 years, still get comments about what a great looking truck it is. This truck has more interior space and storage than its comprtitors. Rear seat may be too upright for some but there is no doubt to the limo space available. I am sorry that Lincoln has decided to discontinue this truck, it is a lot more than a dressed up F-150."

Best of Class

By on Monday, August 18, 2008

""If you want to drive something that tows a bobcat and trailer with no problems (over 5,000 lbs) when its time to clear the back yard with power to spare and you can take the wife out to dinner in luxury then this is the truck to purchase.""

Great truck, loaded with options

By on Sunday, December 23, 2012

"I have had this truck since 2008. I bought it new. It has been a great truck. I pull a trailer with my acreage tractor on it without issue. I pull an enclosed trailer in the mountains without issue. The truck is responsive and luxurious. The backup camera and sensors make it safer and make it easy to hook up to a trailer. Overall, I have been satisfied with the truck. I only gave a 9 on reliability because I have had to replace a blend door in the heating system twice and had problems with a transmission bearing. Despite those issues, this is a great truck and I would buy another one if Lincoln still made them. I will buy a Ford next time. The downside to this truck is that it is too nice for a simple person like me, but after having all the options, it would be hard to buy "less" of a truck next time."

Love it ,

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

"Best we've ever owned! Everyone thats been in this vehicle absolutely love it! Have been stopped on the street, in parking lots with people telling us this is the prettiest truck they've ever seen! Ford motor co. was crazy to stop making this vehicle!"

One Nice Truck

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"This is a great truck! My black truck with the chrome package certainly gets plenty of doubletakes, even after I have had it for 2 1/2 years. It still looks great and I have had no performance issues."

most noticed truck ever

By on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"the trk was missing some basic stuff, glove box light . loved the audiophile sound system, has sub woofer about 300 watts factory does not say how many watts. i think the mklt truck is now discontinued.blue book went up about 4 grand in last few months. every state i visited people have to come look at my truck."

Beautiful truck

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"We have had our truck for a year and it has been a real treat. It is so beautiful and stylish and gets around beautifully in two feet of snow. The only thing I don't like is the gas mileage. It really gets about 13mpg hwy and 11 town....that is really the only draw-back. So, if you are looking for something with decent gas mileage, this is not the truck for you."

Dream Truck

By on Monday, July 21, 2008

"I bought my MarkLT 06 on July 05 and would do it all over if I had to. I get 18 to 19 mpg on the highway and rides like a dream. Best truck and by far better than Tundra or any other truck. Take this to the Bank!!!"

Sharp Truck

By on Saturday, July 05, 2008

"I bought an 06 with 9000 miles on it about 4 months ago and could not be happier. It was like new at about half the price. Can't believe the compliments I get every time I drive it. We live in the midwest so not many of these around which is nice. I'm spoiled now and hope they don't quit making them because I don't plan on buying anything else from now on."

CLASSY TRUCK

By on Monday, June 02, 2008

"If you want to drive something with power and room with a luxury feel , then this is the truck to purchase."

By on Friday, May 02, 2008

By on Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"All the bling of this decorated F-150 was poorly done. Chrome, fit, and details poor. Engine performance less than a Silverado. Dealership service truthfully worse than any I have ever encountered. A pretty truck for sure and it is a Ford tough vehicle but for the price and hype...buy an F-150 and skip the bling."

Best Truck

By on Sunday, November 11, 2007

"One very nice work truck. I waited a long time for an afordable luxury pickup."

love my mark lt

By on Sunday, November 04, 2007

"Great truck, Lincoln hits a home run on this one."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln Mark LT near Honolulu. See local deals