2008 Lincoln Mark LT

9.4

Based on 97 Ratings for the 2006 - 2008 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10

Never should have stopped making them

By on Monday, May 19, 2014

Pros: "Best looking ride on the road!"

Cons: "Fuel ecomomy isn't great, but it is a truck."

"I have had the '07 for 6 years. It has been a workhorse now with 147,000 miles. I work as an agronomist and am in and out of the fields all the time and haul my big Honda 700 4-wheeler everywhere I go. With the Mark LT, I ride in comfort and style. I haven't had it in the shop for anything but maintenance and tires. Its time for an upgrade but I just can't bring myself to let this one go."

GREAT TRUCK

By on Saturday, June 20, 2009

"I bought the truck used with only 4000 miles on it. I have had it for 2 years now. It never breaks and has needed only normal maintenance. Tows my boat easily. Everybody asks about it when they see it. As comfortable as a luxury car on the highway."

Amazing Truck

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"After having my Mark LT for more than a year I can honestly say is the best truck I've ever owned. Great looks, spacious cabin and elegant interior gives all the bang for the buck, not to mention the awesome feeling of knowing that It turns heads everywhere I go. The 20" wheels are the perfect size to go, not too big, not too small. Fellow riders don't use the overhead compartment too much as it wears out, small detail I'm willing to overlook. And don't lend it to your brothers too much, they tend to fall in love with it and start coming up with reasons to borrow! It's a powerful truck, Ford at it's finest, which makes you forget it's a Lincoln and try to put it to the test, so be ready to clean it every once in a while. I personally liked the 6 and 1/2 bed which fits an entire bedroom set (if you ever have the need!). I'm usually on the highway and it gives great mileage for its size, I'm no expert but I can add my gas dollar$. It goes without saying though that it is a big truck; therefore adjust your budget accordingly, if you're into these sorts of things. Awesome surround sound and great control gives me all the bells and whistles of a luxury experience that I have become too accustomed as a Lincoln devotee."

Love this thing!

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"I've had mine for about a year, and after 6 Town Cars, I wanted to maintain the luxury with the utility of a pickup. The handling and ride are excellent, mileage acceptable. Even with the 5.4 engine, it is a bit slow. The full size back seat sold me. We also have Dodge Dakota crew cab, and while it will run rings around the Mark LT in performance, it can't touch the looks or appointments. People stop me to say how good it looks. Even my wife, who drives a Lexus, loves my truck."

graet vehical

By on Wednesday, August 01, 2007

"Quality ride and overall good fit and finish Very quiet ride, godd performance and handling. OK fuel economy, great curb appeal, prettiest truck on the road"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln Mark LT near Honolulu. See local deals