• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2007 Lincoln Mark LT

9.4

Based on 98 Ratings for the 2006 - 2008 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10

Slick Truck

By on Thursday, January 21, 2010

"This truck has it all. I know everyone thinks it is the same as a ford F-150, but the ones who say that can't afford the Lincoln is the only difference. Who wants to drive the same thing everyone else drives daily on the roads, be unique and take the better vehicle because you deserve it!"

awesome truck ever made.

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pros: "its great everything about its fun"

Cons: "it has everything and more ( theres no cons at all"

best truck ever made wow

"i used to own a 07 f-150 change it for my new lincoln mark lt it was the best dicision i ever made till now, this truck has turn guys and girls heads. i just wish they would of made them again in 2012,. i own the limeted edition one uo for sale now at a resonable price"

best truck ever made wow

love the mark lt

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

"I have owned mine for 4 years and absolutely love it. It is definately a head turner and I get comments all the time. It drives great its comftarble and reliable what more could you want."

GREAT TRUCK

By on Saturday, June 20, 2009

"I bought the truck used with only 4000 miles on it. I have had it for 2 years now. It never breaks and has needed only normal maintenance. Tows my boat easily. Everybody asks about it when they see it. As comfortable as a luxury car on the highway."

Amazing Truck

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"After having my Mark LT for more than a year I can honestly say is the best truck I've ever owned. Great looks, spacious cabin and elegant interior gives all the bang for the buck, not to mention the awesome feeling of knowing that It turns heads everywhere I go. The 20" wheels are the perfect size to go, not too big, not too small. Fellow riders don't use the overhead compartment too much as it wears out, small detail I'm willing to overlook. And don't lend it to your brothers too much, they tend to fall in love with it and start coming up with reasons to borrow! It's a powerful truck, Ford at it's finest, which makes you forget it's a Lincoln and try to put it to the test, so be ready to clean it every once in a while. I personally liked the 6 and 1/2 bed which fits an entire bedroom set (if you ever have the need!). I'm usually on the highway and it gives great mileage for its size, I'm no expert but I can add my gas dollar$. It goes without saying though that it is a big truck; therefore adjust your budget accordingly, if you're into these sorts of things. Awesome surround sound and great control gives me all the bells and whistles of a luxury experience that I have become too accustomed as a Lincoln devotee."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln Mark LT near Honolulu. See local deals