1999 Lincoln Continental

Based on 206 Ratings for the 1998 - 2002 models.

Great Car!!!!

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pros: "PWR, FUN, COMFORT, DUAL EXST, MUCH MORE"

Cons: "MPG ( STILL BETTER THAN OTHERS)"

"I just recently bought this car at 115000 miles and it is a 99. So far love this car Drives great, rides great, looks alright, body has no rust, scratches, or dents. the body does not even look it has been through Michigan winters.BY THE WAY DRIVES GREAT IN THE WINTER. It drives perfectly straight AND HAS ALL THE POWER YOU NEED. It has A LOT OF BUTTONS AND THEY ALL WORK!!! MPG could be better. I am used to it, I have always been a fan a big cars(My first car was 89 Deville). I spent 3 Days looking for a car and this one was perfect. Even my wife loved it, heated seats(also most heated seats I have seen have either high or low setting this has a dial 1-5), leather, sun roof, and big trunk) Over all great car and glad to see such great reviews. Also Looks better than most older people cars."

Best I've ever owned

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "Great car overall"

"I've owned many cars and I found the Lincoln to be the best.I get great gas mileage for a large car and the comfort is excellent. I recommend it to everyone."

Better than all the foreign cars I've owned prior!

By on Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pros: "Solid, safe, luxurious, hot rod!"

Cons: "They don't make them anymore or I'd buy another!"

"I went from an Acura Integra Special Edition race car to this Lincoln Continental HOT ROD in 1999 when I was 39 years old and don't want to ever replace it! The wood trim and leather are still like new and my friends' cars still don't have some of the Continental's automatic features. This car is strong and fast and I feel really, really safe in it. Independent suspension is why they made limousines out of this model as you feel like you are floating over the road. I've never had a more quiet ride as this car is solid. The huge trunk is larger than the Town Car's trunk (swear I fit a folded futon mattress in it and closed the hood.) Dealership service and the relationship we made kept my car always running well with no surprises and a few freebies along the way, too! No accidents due to it's responsiveness because there have been close calls. Again . . . safe, reliable, luxurious, quiet--it doesn't get any better! 125,000 miles and counting!"

BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED

By on Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pros: "Performance, fun to drive, engine, style, comfort"

Cons: "Not a con that i know of - period"

This is showroom condition in a 13 year old car!!!!

"Amazing car - i have heard so many testimonials from former owners since i have had this car - guess i thought i would write one myself. First and foremost the 4.6L DOHC delivers performance like no other - i formerly had a Taurus and the smooth ride, acceleration, and handling in this car are amazing. Mine has 188k miles and shows absolutely no signs of letting up. Every single option still works like the day it came off the assembly line - this car is QUALITY - through and through. It is the smoothest ride I have ever driven - and i have owned a lot of cars. The only thing i have to refute is the specs say the mileage is 15/22 - that is complete hogwash - i have gotten 25 city and 30 highway since the day i got it - again, much more than my Taurus and twice then engine. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT - even my 3 kids love all of the conveniences it has (like personal lights for them in the back seat)."

This is showroom condition in a 13 year old car!!!!

QUEEN OF THE ROAD!

By on Sunday, July 29, 2007

"I HAVE HAD BUICKS, CADDYS, CHRYSLERS,OLDS, AND THIS LINCOLN. IT IS SPACIOUS, ALWAYS STARTS, EVEN IN COLD WEATHER, CAVERNOUS TRUNK............AND SOOO COMFORTABLE. I HATED IT WHEN THEY DISCONTINUED IT. IT HAS NOT BEEN EQUALED YET!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln Continental near Honolulu. See local deals