1997 Lincoln Continental

8.4

Based on 62 Ratings for the 1995 - 1997 models.

My LINCOLN!!

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pros: "STYLISH!"

Cons: "Wish it had more room in the consule betweendriver"

"What can I say, I love this car its a driving computer almost.I too enjoy the 1 and 2 seater thats memorised, because there a big difference between my husband and I reach. I love everything about this care, cause it tells you when theres a low tire pressure or low on antifreeze. For sure this car is way beyond the today time. My car is awesome in every way I never new that LINCOLN CONTINENTAL had so much to offer to its owner. Just wish I could afford a newer Lincoln.I have driven so many other vehicles over the years, and this car this the ULTIMETE ABOVE ALL."

Repairs $$

By on Thursday, November 13, 2008

"I bought this car in FL with 70K mi back in 2003. I loved it, what a ride. After 1 year, I broke a valve spring. I had trouble finding a mechanic to take on the repair (the engine needed to be removed to do the valve job $2300). Over the next few years, the Air ride went (installed a spring replacement kit), tie rods, a ball joint, AC compressor and the starter. I did all of these repairs myself and I can't bring myself to selling it. If you are not a mechanic don't buy an old luxury car, the repairs are too expensive."

Good Car

By on Monday, August 31, 2009

"Everything is great on these cars. Gas is expensive, and the air bags for your level ride are known for going out, the cost to replace those is around 1500.00 but other than that they are good cars.."

Nice if you got the money

By on Thursday, June 26, 2008

"I got my 1995 car for 3,500 in 2004. Not the person I got it from did not let me drive it, and it would not start when he tried to. Sad the battery was dead since somone left the light on. Well the cars light shut of by them selfs so you can see where this is going. Over the 2 years I used the car I put in about 10,000 dollars in fixing it. But I will tell you the best car I aver had. You just need to be carfel when you buy it, since the repares can mount to a big sum of money."

Good Car!!

By on Monday, July 14, 2008

"I own a 96' model with now 109k on it & purchased it in 2001 with 58k pretty good car except for the air ride & front windows,I replaced the air ride with a coil conversion kit myself & it rides just a little bit ruffer but not much but it does handle better then before...The car can still smoke a Mustang GT but is not gas friendly by no means I average 15 city 21 hwy & premium only fuel does add up at $4.20 a gallon here in TN...Otherwise all of the leather still looks new & feels new...I would sell it but cant the car does grow on you & to get the same quality would cost alot no days!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln Continental near Honolulu. See local deals