• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2010 Lexus SC

9.6

Based on 134 Ratings for the 2002 - 2010 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10

Replaced my BMW

By on Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"After having owned a BMW, a Jag, and various other vehicles, one might think I would find the SC 430 average, but far from it. It is the best car I have ever owned. I fell in love with the styling when I first saw it in 2001, and wanted one since then. I could talk all day about all the great features, but if you are really a automobile enthusist, you will want to know the week points. Before I criticize, I must say, I believe this is the best car value on the road today! The weak points. The rims are hideous. I replaced them with aftermarket. The back seats are only good for VERY limited use or small children. The spare? Isn't room for one if you want to use the trunk. The handling is a little soft in high speed cornering. That's it . . . I can't find anything else wrong with the car. Fair gas mileage. Great if you consider the high performance V8. Fast, convenient hardtop up and down. Great interior design and comfort. You won't find an overall better car unless you jump into the $200,000 plus range, and even there I would say it competes well!"

THIS CAR IS FANTASTIC

By on Friday, May 03, 2013

"I am not a person who takes good care of their car. I mean this, truly. I wait months (once over a year) to change the oil. I am very haphazard about maintenance and this car has NEVER let me down. This is without question the best vehicle I have every owned. I bought this 2003 model in 2008 and in the 5 years I have owned it I have had zero problems. I did change the tires from run-flat to regular tires for a high-performance vehicle, and they not only cost less but they provide a better ride. The sound system is awesome, the paint is still beautiful, I cannot say enough about this car and about Lexus products. Paying for service at a Lexus dealer once the warranty runs out is a pretty major cost, fortunately I have had next to no reason to go back to Lexus. I plan to run the wheels off this one. And what fun-love it when I can put the top down!"

fun time in the summer, totally unique

By on Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pros: "if you have no kids, why not find one of these?"

Cons: "not as solid cornering with the top down, vibration"

"I love this car, glade to have. Small but useful for normal daily driving. Not a true performance car (Lexus does not market it that way either), but performs in the winding Appalachia mountains! Back seat not big...it's a 2-door convertible remember but the trunk is bigger than expected when you use run-flats...pay for the good run flats otherwise ride on real air. I found a matching custom fitted bra for mine also. Only comes with ALL options! NO Mechanical issues ever! just follow the service schedule. Alas, I have moved from Texas to the snow and mountains and rear wheel drive = no driving this car for 3 months of the year."

By on Monday, February 18, 2008

"I have a 2003 and I absolutely love it with one exception. The run flats are a killer. I have only been getting between 12-15k on them and most recently had two cracked rims. Lexus service dept. claims they have never encountered this problem. I find it hard to believe I am the only SC430 owner with cracked rims. I'll have to give the high performance Bridgestone Potenza a try."

Best car ever

By on Monday, February 11, 2008

"My only disappointment with this car is the amount of trunk space .... they could take the back seat out and add the space for the trunk. But I LOVE the car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus SC near Honolulu. See local deals