2009 Lexus SC Consumer Reviews

Replaced my BMW

By on Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"After having owned a BMW, a Jag, and various other vehicles, one might think I would find the SC 430 average, but far from it. It is the best car I have ever owned. I fell in love with the styling when I first saw it in 2001, and wanted one since then. I could talk all day about all the great features, but if you are really a automobile enthusist, you will want to know the week points. Before I criticize, I must say, I believe this is the best car value on the road today! The weak points. The rims are hideous. I replaced them with aftermarket. The back seats are only good for VERY limited use or small children. The spare? Isn't room for one if you want to use the trunk. The handling is a little soft in high speed cornering. That's it . . . I can't find anything else wrong with the car. Fair gas mileage. Great if you consider the high performance V8. Fast, convenient hardtop up and down. Great interior design and comfort. You won't find an overall better car unless you jump into the $200,000 plus range, and even there I would say it competes well!"

Best car ever

By on Monday, February 11, 2008

"My only disappointment with this car is the amount of trunk space .... they could take the back seat out and add the space for the trunk. But I LOVE the car."

Timeless Looker

By on Saturday, July 17, 2010

"This has been a great car - I bought it new in Feb of '02 and have 105k miles on it. Like most everyone else, I ditched the run flats and am much happier with the handling and ride. Bought the spare myself rather than the $1100 factory spare kit. It has held up exceptionally well. In 8 1/2 years, the only problem I had was the struts for the trunk lid failed at 70k miles. All the other parts, mechanicals and electronics are still going strong including the top quality leather, carpets and high grade plastic parts. Paint has held up very well too. Love the car here in southern California where I get a lot of top down motoring. Though I am an ex-BMW owner, I bought my wife a 2005 RX330 which we both adore as well. Lexus is it for us!"

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo...

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted