• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide
2009 Lexus SC Consumer Reviews

Replaced my BMW

By on Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"After having owned a BMW, a Jag, and various other vehicles, one might think I would find the SC 430 average, but far from it. It is the best car I have ever owned. I fell in love with the styling when I first saw it in 2001, and wanted one since then. I could talk all day about all the great features, but if you are really a automobile enthusist, you will want to know the week points. Before I criticize, I must say, I believe this is the best car value on the road today! The weak points. The rims are hideous. I replaced them with aftermarket. The back seats are only good for VERY limited use or small children. The spare? Isn't room for one if you want to use the trunk. The handling is a little soft in high speed cornering. That's it . . . I can't find anything else wrong with the car. Fair gas mileage. Great if you consider the high performance V8. Fast, convenient hardtop up and down. Great interior design and comfort. You won't find an overall better car unless you jump into the $200,000 plus range, and even there I would say it competes well!"

THIS CAR IS FANTASTIC

By on Friday, May 03, 2013

"I am not a person who takes good care of their car. I mean this, truly. I wait months (once over a year) to change the oil. I am very haphazard about maintenance and this car has NEVER let me down. This is without question the best vehicle I have every owned. I bought this 2003 model in 2008 and in the 5 years I have owned it I have had zero problems. I did change the tires from run-flat to regular tires for a high-performance vehicle, and they not only cost less but they provide a better ride. The sound system is awesome, the paint is still beautiful, I cannot say enough about this car and about Lexus products. Paying for service at a Lexus dealer once the warranty runs out is a pretty major cost, fortunately I have had next to no reason to go back to Lexus. I plan to run the wheels off this one. And what fun-love it when I can put the top down!"

Waited forever for this car!

By on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, very responsive, good mileage"

Cons: "GPS is not as user-friendly as some I have seen"

"And it was worth waiting for. Smooth ride, steering is tight, low road noise, good mileage, it's my Harley..."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted