2008 Lexus SC

9.6

Based on 136 Ratings for the 2002 - 2010 models.

9.8/10
    9.8/10

Replaced my BMW

By on Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"After having owned a BMW, a Jag, and various other vehicles, one might think I would find the SC 430 average, but far from it. It is the best car I have ever owned. I fell in love with the styling when I first saw it in 2001, and wanted one since then. I could talk all day about all the great features, but if you are really a automobile enthusist, you will want to know the week points. Before I criticize, I must say, I believe this is the best car value on the road today! The weak points. The rims are hideous. I replaced them with aftermarket. The back seats are only good for VERY limited use or small children. The spare? Isn't room for one if you want to use the trunk. The handling is a little soft in high speed cornering. That's it . . . I can't find anything else wrong with the car. Fair gas mileage. Great if you consider the high performance V8. Fast, convenient hardtop up and down. Great interior design and comfort. You won't find an overall better car unless you jump into the $200,000 plus range, and even there I would say it competes well!"

Best car ever

By on Monday, February 11, 2008

"My only disappointment with this car is the amount of trunk space .... they could take the back seat out and add the space for the trunk. But I LOVE the car."

Timeless Looker

By on Saturday, July 17, 2010

"This has been a great car - I bought it new in Feb of '02 and have 105k miles on it. Like most everyone else, I ditched the run flats and am much happier with the handling and ride. Bought the spare myself rather than the $1100 factory spare kit. It has held up exceptionally well. In 8 1/2 years, the only problem I had was the struts for the trunk lid failed at 70k miles. All the other parts, mechanicals and electronics are still going strong including the top quality leather, carpets and high grade plastic parts. Paint has held up very well too. Love the car here in southern California where I get a lot of top down motoring. Though I am an ex-BMW owner, I bought my wife a 2005 RX330 which we both adore as well. Lexus is it for us!"

One of the best

By on Thursday, July 24, 2008

"Have owned this model Lexus for 18 months. Fabulous car! Replaced Jaguar XK8 (which I loved). The SC430 is a better car in all respects; planning on keeping this for a long time. Perfect weekend car yet can be used as a daily commuter if necessary. IMHO, same class and prestige as Mercedes SL for $20-30K less."

By on Monday, April 21, 2008

"you get what you pay for. i know its a big ticket, but it is worth it. no auto has ever made me feel this good behind the wheel. if you have the cash, this is a dream car. get rid of the run flats, they STINK!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus SC near Honolulu. See local deals