1996 Lexus SC

9.3

Based on 199 Ratings for the 1992 - 2000 models.

Great cruiser on highway and in the city

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, well built"

Cons: "Boring bone stock."

"The SC or Toyota Soarer are one of Toyota's greatest looking cars, and since the platform is shared withe the Supra, performance parts are readily available. it is a smooth, comfortable car, but it lacks any charisma that most car enthusiasts look for."

GREAT VEHICLE, VERY RELIABLE

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

Pros: "Performance of vehile is great."

Very Clean

"I have owned this vehicle for three years. All Service records are up to date. Factory parts still installed. Nakamichi radio with cd changer."

Very Clean

I've owned my 1992 SC400 since 95 she's AWESOME

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful Sporty Car extremely well built"

Cons: "needs struts, front windshield, stero & CD player"

"My car is a 1992 SC400 Coupe with the original Premium Package. I purchased her in 1995 & she's been an absolute dream from day one! She's a strong, reliable car. She needs some work today, all struts need replacing, heat & air panel control options aren't visible, the heat & air do work, Nakamichi system no longer works, CD no longer works, windshied is cracked, window tint needs replacing, drivers door interior panel needs replacing, passenger interior door handle clip needs replacing, hood & front bumper need touch-up paint, drivers seat & upper rear seat leather around speakers has sun damage & wear & tear. Oil changes & tune-ups have been done regularly. With some maintenance this car is a owners dream to own & operate. She gets around 20/21 MPG. The LEXUS automobile is rated at 500,000 miles with regular maintenance. After my first year of owning my Lexus I felt safe driving it, comfortable in my daily driving & on long trips. This vehicle due to it's superb workmanship makes you feel confident & secure in every facet of owning the car!"

Best vehicle I have owned over past 60 years

By on Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive with manual tranny, great handling."

Cons: "Electric antenna,heated seats, trunk struts, n.g."

"Car could use a bit more low-end torque but the trade-off is very responsive at high speeds. Usual Toyota Corp defects -- electric antenna, seat heaters and trunk struts-- all have died over 20 years of use. Also, difficult car for a do-it-yourselfer to work on. Changing spark plugs takes hours; changing oil filter requires acrobatics unless you have a lift. Rest of car -- very high quality. I have never regretted buying this car. In the past, I've owned Ford flatheads; Volvo 1800S; Corvette Sting Ray; MGB-GT; 3/4 race Plymouth Fury; etc. The SC300 is at top of the list."

Nice car but alot can go wrong with it.

By on Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive every option you can ask for in a car"

Cons: "EXPENSIVE TO MAINTAIN"

"92 Lexus sc400 Current mileage 141732 miles The pros- Its fast if u need to it be. Handles great. Has every option u could need from heated seats, to 10disc player in trunk, leather seats. traction control and so on. Cons- 1200.00 for timing belt change and tuneup at 99,000 miles, Radiator- 475.00 at 102000 miles, alternator 585.00. sensor 320.00, The leather seats do not hold up at all. Mine are ripped and cracked and Ive taken care of them. I guess i forget I'm driving a 21yrold car because when everything wrks its a great car and people always comment on it. If you plan on buying one buy one with Low mileage for the extra money or if it has high mileage get receipts of work done. Its very Expensive to fix!!!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus SC near Honolulu. See local deals