2014 Lexus RX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,991 - $38,532.

10/7.1

Based on 142 Ratings for the 2009 - 2012 models.

Should've Kept my 2007

By on Thursday, August 05, 2010

"I have had this car for about 6 months now. I traded my 2007 RX350 and started regretting the trade so0n after. The 07 had a better ride, less rode and wind noise and rear cargo area rattle, more comfortable seats and just overall better. The 2010 vehicle has more hi tech features where the designers should have paid more attention to comfort and overall luxury feel of the vehicle. To even consider another RX 350 the dealer will have to let me keep the vehicle for a week. If there was any way I could give this vehicle back without a loss I would. I've already told my husband in four years when I am looking for my next vehicle Lexus will not be my first choice. I will look at other make's and model's."

RX450h 2010

By on Wednesday, August 04, 2010

"Great vehicle. Comfortable. Plenty of room. Tows my jetski with no problems. great gas mileage."

Not as good as before

By on Sunday, August 01, 2010

"I have a 2001 RX and love it. I bought a new 2010 and am surprised in the quality difference! the new RX is made very cheap compared to the older ones!"

Outstanding luxury SUV

By on Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Replaced a 2005 RX330 with the 2010 RX450h & have not been disappointed with any aspect of this vehicle. A recent trip from Texas to Ohio and back yielded an average of 30.9 mpg alternating between mid-grade & premium fuel. The overall quality, quiet ride and luxury appointments are impressive & the NAV system is much improved and practically fool proof. Outstanding vehicle & great value."

Drive for awhile before buying.

By on Thursday, June 10, 2010

"If I had driven this car for more than a quick test drive I would not have bought this car!!! Gas milage about 19-20 back and forth to work. 23-23.5 on the open road. To look at the clock you have to move your hand off the wheel. Only the driver can read the outside temperature read out. Temp read out should be on the mirror. Door panels are too high. I can't reach out the window easily. This is even with the seat as high as possible. The bottom seat is not long enough to properly support your thighs on a long drive. I get tired driving this car after being in it for less than 2 hours. Also hit my head on the car roof when I get into the car. Biggest problem is the reflection of the dashboard on the windshield. It's like driving in a fog when the sun is out. I test drove this car two times. but both times it was cloudy. I think the reflection comes from the slant of the windshield. I have tried to sell this car and can't without losing a lot of money. Be very careful before buying this model. It is great in snow and the nav system is fantastic."